Thread: Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2009_EUR_PSP-pSyPSP

jibbz is offline Banned -Hacks Titan

Default Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2009_EUR_PSP-pSyPSP

Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2009_EUR_PSP-pSyPSP

General Features
    Exclusive UEFA Champions League Mode utilizing all the elements and attributes of the competition
    Improved graphics for an ultra-real experience
    With smarter AI system your team mates will be constantly seeking out open space, taking intelligent lines toward the goal and on defense and also actively calling for the ball
    New, more realistic camera angles for your preferred perspective of gameplay
    New teams, players and stadiums
    Updated rosters from your favorite club and national teams
    Great improvements in ball control, passing and your teammates reactions are more in tune with how teammates react in real life

Last edited by jibbz; 11-03-2008 at 09:35 PM.

Fresh Bryce is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

It's exactly the same as PES 2008! Except with the latest squad transfers and a new menu. But the infrastructure is a plus. The gameplay is a complete replica from last years.

edit:WTF infrastructure is horrible, its sooooo glitchy that its impossible to play. All the players jump from one place to the other. One second I have the ball then I suddenly don't. Well I still won 6-2 against the guy.
    Last edited by Fresh Bryce; 11-03-2008 at 11:50 PM.

Kyo
    Kyo is offline -Hacks Ninja

You know I feel embarassed by the fact I even considered getting this. This isnt even worth DOWNLOADING if I may.

I've tried PES2009 on the PC and X360, it phailed horribly this year. Although fanboys still delight in whatever's left this series has to offer.

More relevantly, the PSP version of this game has extremely unacceptable Infrastrature. It's laggy, glitchy since PES 6 on the PSP. The engine has been exactly the same. The rosters aren't even fully updated. The kits are incomplete.

Enough said. I'm sure people who played PES 2009 this year with an open mind would realise that PES is on a slump. Just like the recent recession.
    Good bye PES, R.I.P Konami.
    If you smell what Mistaaaa Kennedy is Cookin' ?

manoskriti29 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Subby is offline -Hacks Member

i still gotta give this a go, but i can imagine its going to be a epic failure

i tired pes 2009 on the pc and thought it was better then the 2008 version, but i guess time will tell.