Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: English Hentai game out for PSP!!

tmas333 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default English Hentai game out for PSP!!

Its not a retail psp game its actually a classic PC hentai game ported to PSP.

Good news

Its in English and completely uncensored

Bad News

Divi-Dead is 85% story and 15% hentai (unlike most hentai games)

Also the port is only on newsgroups right now under the name...

Divi-Dead_HENTAI_PC_Port_For_PSP-Ma3T3RS

Hopefully whoever ported it does a True Love PSP port!

rynzvl, asot23 and yhunay14 like this.

jibbz is offline Banned -Hacks Titan

NFO
    Quote Originally Posted by NFO
    -= Team Ma3T3RS Presents =-

Divi-Dead_HENTAI_PC_Port_For_PSP-Ma3T3RS

[::iNFO::]

Title: Divi-Dead (1998)
    Release Date: December 5th, 2008
    Source: PC
    Language: English
    Size: 9 x 15MB
    IGN: http://pc.ign.com/objects/608/608550.html

[::NOTES::]

Place Divi-Dead folder in the game folder. (PSP/GAME/Divi-Dead)

Enjoy! True Love is next...
    Here is some small screenshots to give you some idea of what it is like
    http://www.mobygames.com/images/shot...7911441-00.jpg

http://www.mobygames.com/images/shot...1635077-00.jpg

http://www.mobygames.com/images/shot...1634896-00.jpg

http://www.mobygames.com/images/shot...6074875-00.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by tmas333 View Post

Hopefully whoever ported it does a True Love PSP port!
    According to the NFO True Love is next
    Last edited by jibbz; 12-06-2008 at 05:16 AM.
    asot23 likes this.

tony5607 is offline -Hacks Veteran

Hentai on PSP...

Blocky boobs ftw.

Or unless the hentai is during cutscenes.

Quote Originally Posted by tony5607 View Post
    Hentai on PSP...

Blocky boobs ftw.

Or unless the hentai is during cutscenes.
    Actually the hentai is high quality pictures with some animation. This is a classic hentai game which is basically a interactive slideshow but you do get to make some choices and decide what locations to visit. (3 endings I think) Only FMV is the opening movie. Game is great so far I'm about halfway. True Love is way better though it has tons more hentai and endings.
    Last edited by tmas333; 12-05-2008 at 07:32 PM.

Sparker is offline -Hacks Titan
    THIS LINE OF TEXT YOU ARE READING RIGHT NOW IS USED TO INFACT TELL YOU MY LOCATION OF WHERE I LIVE..

So basically it's a visual novel, I'm interested in those, but not for the hentai.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparker View Post
    So basically it's a visual novel, I'm interested in those, but not for the hentai.
    Yeah you would like this since it contains little hentai (especially early on)

Crimsonscyes is offline -Hacks Ninja

I'm not intererted in hentai at all but is the story any good? What's it about?

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonscyes View Post
    I'm not intererted in hentai at all but is the story any good? What's it about?
    First off, the basics. Divi-Dead is a horror graphic adventure by CS Ware, released in 1998. It is anime-styled, and contains scenes of hentai (anime nudity and sex, if youíre unfamiliar with this term). Now, those two last points will turn many people away from this excellent game, and itís a shame, for Divi-Dead easily compares with any other graphic adventure. As a whole, Divi-Dead is a flawless graphic adventure that will continue to shock and amaze you.

You play the role of Ranmaru Hibikiya. Ranmaru is 18, male, not much of a athlete, and has been bed-ridden in hospitals because of a unknown sickness all of his life. The sickness has given him seizures, made him constantly vomit, and even pass out for long periods of time. Thankfully, your condition has been getting better over the years, and your rich uncle decides to give you another chance in life. He accepts you into his school, called Asao Private School. Asao is a very, very deluxe school up in the mountains, miles from the nearest city. However, your uncle isnít sending you entirely out of the good of his heart. A number of strange occurrences have been happening at the school. Such includes rape, suicides, mysterious perfumes, mind-control, and other such events. Your job is to look into the occurrences the best you can, and report whatever you can to your uncle.

At first, the plot seems like your typical suspense horror, and I donít blame you for thinking that. However, as the story progresses, you slowly learn that the plot is much deeper than you think. People you thought were friends turn on you, people you suspected save your life, and one major plot twist at the end now replaces the giant twists in Silent Hill 2 (The scene in Room 312) as the greatest plot twist in any video game.

For the gameplay, Divi-Dead is your standard fare. A box at the top of the screen shows incredibly detailed pictures of where you are, who is with you, what is happening, or a vital point in the story. The pictures in Divi-Dead are very detailed to the point where it almost looks real. Such shows in the very graphic, in terms of violence and gore, pictures and the shots of hallways as well. The land of Asao Private School is extremely well-drawn, and further adds to the experience. Below the pictures, there is a text box that tells you the story, dialog, or what Ranmaru is thinking. And aside from two buttons on the side that have options and a section of the game where you can view the pictures you have seen, thatís all there is to it. And itís enough.

Like the other excellent hentai game Kana Little Sister, Divi-Dead has some very good music. Each of the 13 tracks in the game will help you to keep playing in total suspense, waiting for something to happen. Thunder, dripping, and other such noises are well-placed to help you further the horror experience.

I already stated the story is very excellent, and will keep you playing until the end while on the edge of your seat. The characters are also done very, very well. Youíll find a wide select of characters to converse with. Such includes the helpful freshman Yuta, the childhood friend Azusa, the class president Kimihito, the sex-crazed Haruka, and other such personalities. Each of the characters has their own persona, and are presented very well.

Now, I must touch on a subject that concerns this game. There is hentai located in this game, which will turn many people away from this game. In Divi-Dead, only one of the sex scenes is used for love. The other hentai scenes, for the most part, are graphic and deal with rape or something similar, and will stick with you whenever you close your eyes. They also add to the character development. Letís take Haruka, the sex-crazed student. Her personality would be very hard to pull off with the same shock value if the hentai was taken out. Most of the hentai in this game is used to shock and disturb you, not for pleasure.

The only fault I will knock against this wonderful game is the story itself. While very deep and excellent as a whole, the way it's presented makes it very confusing and forcing you to play though it several times to understand it all.

Before I wrap up this review, I would like to touch on another subject. This game is not for anyone who cannot take disturbing imagery seriously. There are several scenes in the game including a dog ripped in half with his insides leaking out his bloody torso, a human face with half the skin a muscle ripped out so we can see his/her skull and bloody eye, etc. Such imagery is contained within the CD, and will disturb many.

In the end, Divi-Dead is a must-play for those who enjoy graphic adventures, those who wish to be scared, and even those who enjoy a good story. Frequent turns and hooks will keep you playing until the earliest hours of the morning. Divi-Dead will have you keep playing until it takes control, and then wonít let go. A truly amazing feat for any game.

Reviewer's Score: 9/10, Originally Posted: 07/29/03, Updated 11/16/03

pspjoke is offline Programmer -Hacks Guru

Quote Originally Posted by tmas333 View Post
    First off, the basics. Divi-Dead is a horror graphic adventure by CS Ware, released in 1998. It is anime-styled, and contains scenes of hentai (anime nudity and sex, if you’re unfamiliar with this term). Now, those two last points will turn many people away from this excellent game, and it’s a shame, for Divi-Dead easily compares with any other graphic adventure. As a whole, Divi-Dead is a flawless graphic adventure that will continue to shock and amaze you.

You play the role of Ranmaru Hibikiya. Ranmaru is 18, male, not much of a athlete, and has been bed-ridden in hospitals because of a unknown sickness all of his life. The sickness has given him seizures, made him constantly vomit, and even pass out for long periods of time. Thankfully, your condition has been getting better over the years, and your rich uncle decides to give you another chance in life. He accepts you into his school, called Asao Private School. Asao is a very, very deluxe school up in the mountains, miles from the nearest city. However, your uncle isn’t sending you entirely out of the good of his heart. A number of strange occurrences have been happening at the school. Such includes rape, suicides, mysterious perfumes, mind-control, and other such events. Your job is to look into the occurrences the best you can, and report whatever you can to your uncle.

At first, the plot seems like your typical suspense horror, and I don’t blame you for thinking that. However, as the story progresses, you slowly learn that the plot is much deeper than you think. People you thought were friends turn on you, people you suspected save your life, and one major plot twist at the end now replaces the giant twists in Silent Hill 2 (The scene in Room 312) as the greatest plot twist in any video game.

For the gameplay, Divi-Dead is your standard fare. A box at the top of the screen shows incredibly detailed pictures of where you are, who is with you, what is happening, or a vital point in the story. The pictures in Divi-Dead are very detailed to the point where it almost looks real. Such shows in the very graphic, in terms of violence and gore, pictures and the shots of hallways as well. The land of Asao Private School is extremely well-drawn, and further adds to the experience. Below the pictures, there is a text box that tells you the story, dialog, or what Ranmaru is thinking. And aside from two buttons on the side that have options and a section of the game where you can view the pictures you have seen, that’s all there is to it. And it’s enough.

Like the other excellent hentai game Kana Little Sister, Divi-Dead has some very good music. Each of the 13 tracks in the game will help you to keep playing in total suspense, waiting for something to happen. Thunder, dripping, and other such noises are well-placed to help you further the horror experience.

I already stated the story is very excellent, and will keep you playing until the end while on the edge of your seat. The characters are also done very, very well. You’ll find a wide select of characters to converse with. Such includes the helpful freshman Yuta, the childhood friend Azusa, the class president Kimihito, the sex-crazed Haruka, and other such personalities. Each of the characters has their own persona, and are presented very well.

Now, I must touch on a subject that concerns this game. There is hentai located in this game, which will turn many people away from this game. In Divi-Dead, only one of the sex scenes is used for love. The other hentai scenes, for the most part, are graphic and deal with rape or something similar, and will stick with you whenever you close your eyes. They also add to the character development. Let’s take Haruka, the sex-crazed student. Her personality would be very hard to pull off with the same shock value if the hentai was taken out. Most of the hentai in this game is used to shock and disturb you, not for pleasure.

The only fault I will knock against this wonderful game is the story itself. While very deep and excellent as a whole, the way it's presented makes it very confusing and forcing you to play though it several times to understand it all.

Before I wrap up this review, I would like to touch on another subject. This game is not for anyone who cannot take disturbing imagery seriously. There are several scenes in the game including a dog ripped in half with his insides leaking out his bloody torso, a human face with half the skin a muscle ripped out so we can see his/her skull and bloody eye, etc. Such imagery is contained within the CD, and will disturb many.

In the end, Divi-Dead is a must-play for those who enjoy graphic adventures, those who wish to be scared, and even those who enjoy a good story. Frequent turns and hooks will keep you playing until the earliest hours of the morning. Divi-Dead will have you keep playing until it takes control, and then won’t let go. A truly amazing feat for any game.

Reviewer's Score: 9/10, Originally Posted: 07/29/03, Updated 11/16/03
    the hentai part is discouraging.. when i think hentai, i think.... sad..

however i am always down for a story..
    im not a memer of any newsgroups or anything so....

Oh jibbz!!!! check ya pm's lol.

EDIT:

lol never forget the ' on pm's.

Crimsonscyes is offline -Hacks Ninja

Thanks tmas333! I'm also discouraged by the hentai part but if the story is really that good I might give it a look.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast