Thread: Samurai Dou Portable

greazy is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Default Samurai Dou Portable

hey people i'm wondering is there an asian version with english subs for this game or even a patch for this thanx for the help people!!!
    yeah because i love way of the samurai so much but its so hard to know what im doing or what path im selecting when dialogue has some thing you have to select please let there be a patch lol!!!

Last edited by greazy; 12-08-2008 at 11:01 PM.

I guess it doesnt since there wasnt an answer out of 20 views that suxs really bad for me man I love this game i wish i could read jap lol....

Xitherun is offline sleepy -Hacks Titan

impakt55 is offline -Hacks Veteran

I remember playing this on my ps2. Me and my mates use to bring our memory cards and duel each other.

see google wasnt the issue i used it and checked for a while before i asked for the help i love how people are so quick to assume a person did not even attempt to try it on there own google did not show any result thats why i asked here maybe one of you so called helping members could just direct me in a good direction
    if you say if you didnt find it on google then there isnt one i say you dont know for sure unless you ask what is suppose to be a friendly and helpful community but i always see people always are quick to flame or post in a negative way many of you get a kick out of that. that kind of posting and or replying is what clutters lots of forums and waste space and time
    to assume one didnt try is to convince a blind man hes not blind
    like i said i just thought some one might have some thing either that i overlooked or maybe it wasnt a really big release or it neva was released but thank you for the useless information
    and i know punctuation and grammar but does it really matter if it does to you then you might have a slim case of OCD get it checked out
    this reply isnt directed to one person directly its in general for every one who is so quick to be a harp playing monkey on a persons back.....
    Last edited by greazy; 12-10-2008 at 09:33 AM.

nyr2k2 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by greazy View Post
    see google wasnt the issue i used it and checked for a while before i asked for the help i love how people are so quick to assume a person did not even attempt to try it on there own google did not show any result thats why i asked here maybe one of you so called helping members could just direct me in a good direction
    if you say if you didnt find it on google then there isnt one i say you dont know for sure unless you ask what is suppose to be a friendly and helpful community but i always see people always are quick to flame or post in a negative way many of you get a kick out of that. that kind of posting and or replying is what clutters lots of forums and waste space and time
    to assume one didnt try is to convince a blind man hes not blind
    like i said i just thought some one might have some thing either that i overlooked or maybe it wasnt a really big release or it neva was released but thank you for the useless information
    and i know punctuation and grammar but does it really matter if it does to you then you might have a slim case of OCD get it checked out
    this reply isnt directed to one person directly its in general for every one who is so quick to be a harp playing monkey on a persons back.....
    Now we REALLY want to help you. :sarcasm

Xitherun is offline sleepy -Hacks Titan

what is suppose to be a friendly and helpful community but i always see people always are quick to flame or post in a negative way many of you get a kick out of that.
    we're a friendly and helpful community, to people who don't ask questions that have been asked forty billion fucking times, or people who don't ask questions that can easily be answered by Google.

that kind of posting and or replying is what clutters lots of forums and waste space and time
    your posts, and the posts of every other fucking noob who didn't read the stickies, and/or use Google, is the kind of post that clutters this forum.

also,

this reply isnt directed to one person directly its in general
    the same goes for me.

Rob S. is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

hey people i'm wondering is there an asian version with english subs for this game or even a patch for this thanx for the help people!!!
    yeah because i love way of the samurai so much but its so hard to know what im doing or what path im selecting when dialogue has some thing you have to select please let there be a patch lol!!!

There is no patch, or a version with English subs.

Spike released a US version of Shinobido Homura, and a US release of Samurai Dou Portable is coming soon, but no set release date.

Either take Japanese classes, or wait for the US release.

-Topic Closed-