Thread: GT pre-order bonuses

Demon2330 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default GT pre-order bonuses

does anyone have uk retailer list of is doing it or they giving a code to those they have on there indivual lists

I know that game have me on a list for GT PSP and GT5 because I have caught a glimpse of the system they use from what I saw it looks quite impressive but then again I might be wrong. the best bit when I pre ordered it today Gamestation did not even have gt PSP on the list of release dates ! yet game's is pretty impressive it has everything on it like till the end of the year. I like to know who produces it though because the salesperson in Game said they all have the same list. which is another reason I cannot understand Gamestation having the gamecode, but the best bit is the gamestation persons response

" I dont think it's going to be a top selling game" I wonder what planet they have come from it may not be big in the eyes of 360 users etc but for those of us who have waited and waited for this i think it will be plus they have forgotten the amount of users that will download this from PSN on the Go

but anyway if anyone can clear this pre-order bonus stuff up it will be appreciated.

Ryu
    Ryu is offline Super Mod of the Brood -Hacks Titan

PSP 1.5 got on USA first day is was 1.5 NOW 4.01 M33-2 -> 5.00 M33-6(1.50 addon),
    Old PS3s: PS3 60GB FW:3.41(2nd ps3 YLoD, 1st, YLoD)
    New PS3:
    Slim 160gb 01-21-2011 Working
    was 3.40 OFW->3.60 OFW

2nd PSP : PHAT 5.50 GEN-D2
    3rd PSP : Sliver 3000 Starting OFW:4.20 (NEW bought NEW on 11/28/2010)
    It a good idea to have "Hide extensions for known file types" in Folder Options(under Tool) unchecked (turn on extensions)

3DS FC:0301-9790-8019

Demon2330 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default GT pre-order bonuses

In response to my earlier post on whether anyone knew about the retailers in the uk that are doing it turns out the following dont have a clue

- Game : contacted me and said: Unfortunately I cannot confirm as to whether we will be running this promotion, however I can advise that the BETA code events are online only. I apologise for any disappointment caused.

Gamestation - Haven't even got GT PSP game code in the shop and as result cannot offer pre-order and the website has no mention of the pre-order bonuses.

Amazon - Have no indications of it on their website

Asda - Have not changed release date and no signs of bonuses £28.00

Tesco - no signs of bonuses and I cannot find it on site

The ones that are doing are so far that I have found

Play.com - Sending codes Via email in release week and cars offered are the Ferrari , Lambo , Nissan , Citoren - £17.99

Gamestop - Bugatti veyron in M colour (LIMITED NUMBER)

PSP-1000 3.40oe-a > 3.52 M33 > 3.71 M33 > 5.00 M33-4
    2GB MS , Pandora LED battery.