Thread: Disgaea 2 Ships Today, Other Classic PSP Titles Re-Releasing

Ryu
    Ryu is offline Super Mod of the Brood -Hacks Titan

Default Disgaea 2 Ships Today, Other Classic PSP Titles Re-Releasing

Disgaea 2 Ships Today, Other Classic PSP Titles Re-Releasing

Posted by Nao Zook // PR/Marketing Coordinator, NIS America, Inc
    Hello everyone!
    It’s been a while! I hope you guys are all doing well. Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days for PSP has been shipped to retail stores nationwide today, September 8th!

Even if you’ve already played Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories on PlayStation 2, this PSP version of Disgaea 2 will still entertain you and give you plenty of sleepless nights, especially with the additional Axel chapters and lots of new systems we’ve added!
    In Disgaea 3, NIS created a new system called Magichange, which gives monster-type ally characters the ability to change into a weapon. This Magichange is now available in Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days! What’s cool about this system is that you will gain different Magichange skills depending on the type of monster, and all of them will help you inflict massive amounts of damage!

Disgaea 2: DHD won’t stop there; it also has a system lovingly dubbed “Magichange 2”! You simply place a monster-type character next to a Magichanged human-type character, and then execute the Magichange command again. Now you got “Magichange 2”! So easy, right? Magichange 2 has several advantages. One of them is that all characters involved in the Magichange 2 form get 100% of the EXP and MANA gained through defeated enemies. I hope you guys will find it much more pleasing to use this system, as opposed to defeating an enemy with a normal weapon!

In the main story, you will be able to use all these newly added systems, but if those aren’t enough to satisfy your Disgaea cravings, no worries! Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days has you covered! Axel is back as a main character in some all-new chapters.

Axel used to be a popular star and everybody loved him. But something happened and his popularity dropped to nothing. He’s ready to do anything to reclaim his esteem and legions of adoring fans. He has to support his big family, after all. Axel stumbles upon an opportunity to take part in a superhero show that is very popular among kids. He believed this would help him become a star again, but… well, you’ll have to find out what his destiny holds for him yourself.

I also want to let you know that NIS America will release our past PSP titles, such as Prinny, Disgaea, Blade Dancer, and more, on PSN in the coming weeks. They will be available between $4.99 and $12.99 during the sales week (October 1st to 7th.) They are all 50% off, so don’t miss this chance to get them if you haven’t gotten these titles yet!

Lastly, NIS America has finally joined Twitter! We are updating news, preview/review articles, and more on our Twitter, so don’t forget to follow us if you have your Twitter account!
    Thank you for reading my post as always!
    Have a great day!
    P.S. If you haven’t had a chance to see our Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days trailer, here you go!
    P.P.S. There are a lot more newly added systems than just what I have mentioned here. Please visit the official Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days website for more detailed information!

video:http://www.viddler.com/simple_on_site/dfd86523

Best,
    Nao

Tagged //disgaea 2, psp
    Just in time for the PSP GO!
    many good NIS America, games come to the PSN

PSP 1.5 got on USA first day is was 1.5 NOW 4.01 M33-2 -> 5.00 M33-6(1.50 addon),
    Old PS3s: PS3 60GB FW:3.41(2nd ps3 YLoD, 1st, YLoD)
    New PS3:
    Slim 160gb 01-21-2011 Working
    was 3.40 OFW->3.60 OFW

2nd PSP : PHAT 5.50 GEN-D2
    3rd PSP : Sliver 3000 Starting OFW:4.20 (NEW bought NEW on 11/28/2010)
    It a good idea to have "Hide extensions for known file types" in Folder Options(under Tool) unchecked (turn on extensions)

3DS FC:0301-9790-8019

chocogerman0 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Could they patch Dark Hero Days to work on 5.00 m33-6 like they did with Broken Destiny?

Cheesetheif is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

Quote Originally Posted by chocogerman0 View Post
    Could they patch Dark Hero Days to work on 5.00 m33-6 like they did with Broken Destiny?
    Nope. Soul Calibur was a different case. The SC EUR release was a leaked version from the developer so it ran on CFW.

Un®est®i©ted™

NetMafia is offline -Hacks Hacker

Oh... That's bad... We'll have to wait for a new CFW then..

You know what stupid people do for fun?click here!

chocogerman0 is offline -Hacks Newbie

dangit... oh well. i hope someone hacks 6.00 soon.

wh1tef@ng is offline -Hacks Titan

i cant wait to play this game
    3 necessary things to do to be fit everyday
    Sleep
    Eat
    Xercise

Sparker is offline -Hacks Titan
    THIS LINE OF TEXT YOU ARE READING RIGHT NOW IS USED TO INFACT TELL YOU MY LOCATION OF WHERE I LIVE..

I got the japanese version awhile ago but I would prefer to play this in english.