Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Gran Turismo USA PSP pSyPSP

Scorpus is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Default Gran Turismo USA PSP pSyPSP

The game is centered around an 'open-ended' design. There's no career mode, with the single-player menu simply presenting players with three variables: Mode selection (Time Trial, Single Race and Drift Trial), Car Selection and Track Selection. The player can to pick and choose circuits and vehicles, with credits earned based on the difficulty, performance and number of laps they have chosen. Players can select from any number of laps, 1 to 120. There are 45 tracks (including layout variations) plus the added bonus of reverse, which takes the track number to 70.

Gran Turismo features over 800 vehicles, each modelled and specced on their real life counterparts. Players will start with a low powered car, but can upgrade as they go. The dealerships available change after each race, so players won't always be able to buy what they are looking for.

For multi-player, players have access to four-player local wireless play across a handful of modes, with various options that allow players of all skill types to play together. There's no online play nor are there any online leaderboards for time trial times or the ability to share ghost laps with other players.

General Features

* Developed by Polyphony Digital Inc. for PSP -- Gran Turismo's debut on PSP is developed by the internal team behind the world's best-selling racing series.

* Over 800 vehicle models -- Players can race their favorite vehicles from the top manufacturers around the globe, including Ferrari, Nissan, and more. The vehicle model count climbs to over 4,500 when the various paint configurations are included.

* Over 30 Tracks from Around the World -- Famous circuits and some of the favorite environments from the Gran Turismo series have been optimized for racing on PSP.

* Share and Trade Vehicles with Others -- For the first time in the Gran Turismo series, players can share and trade the vehicles they have acquired throughout the game with others via PSP's ad hoc mode. Certain vehicles will be acquired by trade only, so players will want to trade and share in order to virtually drive all of the meticulously designed vehicle models.

* Dynamic Vehicle Roster -- Based on the amount of time Gran Turismo is played, the in-game calendar will change the dealer car lineup seasonally.

Gran Turismo (c) Sony Computer Entertainment

supplier ..... Mr X publisher ... sce
    store date ... 01/10/09 developer ... polyphony
    release date . 25/09/09 files ....... 65x15

R E L E A S E N O T E S :

http://psp.ign.com/objects/682/682963.html

G R O U P N O T E S:
    Yeah its finally here... unfortunately its another
    5.55 required game.
    Out now; size is 928.45 MB

XiC
    XiC is offline -Hacks Newbie

Gentlemen, start your engines ;D

popopola is offline -Hacks Guru

Quote Originally Posted by XiC View Post
    Gentlemen, start your engines ;D
    Not yet.

5.55 cfw.

______________The Sons of a Battlecry_____________

theEvilOne is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Titan

Well I read about half of the info before getting bored, can anyone tell me if there are any car modifications in the game, or is it just buy a car and go race, no mods?

Scorpus is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by theEvilOne View Post
    Well I read about half of the info before getting bored, can anyone tell me if there are any car modifications in the game, or is it just buy a car and go race, no mods?
    I don't think there are any mods, just buy and race. Although they did mention paint jobs

theEvilOne is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpus View Post
    I don't think there are any mods, just buy and race. Although they did mention paint jobs
    Meh, it's like NFSS, I won't like it then.

Masteroid is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK! Sorry for swearing (mods can edit this) but CAN SOMEONE, DONT CARE WHO JUST PLEASE MAKE A 5.55 CFW!!!! IT IS TEARING MY HEART TO SHREDS HAVING TO SEE ALL THESE COOL GAMES RELEASED AND NOT BEING ABLE TO PLAY THEM EARLY! I bet that GEN will be out october 1st though! it is just something that i know they will do

Cant get enough of LittleBigPlanet? Come to the LBP Forum!!!

Joe88 is offline -Hacks Titan

maybe 5.55 LDX will come through
    lol, most likely not, probably gonna be a bricker of sorts

Cheesetheif is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

SHIT. This sucks monkey scrotum....

Un®est®i©ted™

mortuus is offline -Hacks Newbie

Bah big suprise it requires that firmware.. mod scene please wake up and make it happen

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast