Thread: Nba...

td30 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Default Nba...

3 NBA titles due out in 2 days and not one released by scene yet. I dont even play basketball games but i'm surprised not to see one out yet.

Next big game for me is GTA Chinatown wars which i'm hoping will be available this week

Demonchild is offline #thatguy -Hacks Titan

Errr. How can the scene release something they don't have their hands on?

Just be patient because if it requires 6.10, you'll definitely go over the top.

Guide for M33 firmwares | Install DCv8 |PS3 Hacking Thread

PSP: 6.60 PRO-B10 | PS3: 4.30 | Xbox: LT+ v3.0 [Li-On] | G2x: CM 7.2 Nightly
    Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Demonchild View Post
    Errr. How can the scene release something they don't have their hands on?

Just be patient because if it requires 6.10, you'll definitely go over the top.
    Your kidding right?? Rockband, Motorstorm, and Fifa 10 are examples of releases a month out from official release, and it's more then common to have games out a week prior. I have more then enough on my 32gb of pro duos to keep me occupied, i'm just surprised not have seen a release of at least 1 of the 3 titles coming out Tuesday is all.

Thanks for your utterly useless reply though, it was very informative, and enlightening.

Errr.... newbie in posts only. Have been involved in the scene since day 1
    Last edited by td30; 10-04-2009 at 12:18 PM.

CoLoRN-K is offline -Hacks Member

No need to be a dick.

Just because some games get released early on scene doesn't mean they all will.

Thank you Rain!
    XBL Gamertag: CoLoRnK
    Emma Watson♥

Quote Originally Posted by td30 View Post
    Your kidding right?? Rockband, Motorstorm, and Fifa 10 are examples of releases a month out from official release, and it's more then common to have games out a week prior. I have more then enough on my 32gb of pro duos to keep me occupied, i'm just surprised not have seen a release of at least 1 of the 3 titles coming out Tuesday is all.

Thanks for your utterly useless reply though, it was very informative, and enlightening.

Errr.... newbie in posts only. Have been involved in the scene since day 1
    Ever thought that the people who provide you with these games need to get a copy of the UMD first either via pre-release, pre-order, or leak? The scene aren't magic or miracle workers you know.

Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Demonchild View Post
    Ever thought that the people who provide you with these games need to get a copy of the UMD first either via pre-release, pre-order, or leak? The scene aren't magic or miracle workers you know.
    I would disagree. I'd say Yoshihiro is very much a "miracle worker"!

I would disagree. I'd say Yoshihiro is very much a "miracle worker"!
    Yoshirio just provides the tools and he is against piracy. Very much different from the scene right?

Thought so.

Twitter

Yeah ok. lmao. Yep in the same way psp-hacks is right. It's like being against bank robbery but handing out the keys to the bank safe, and saying I'm against bank robbery but im giving you the keys and dont want to know what you do with them. Your living in a dream world if you think Yosh is "really" against piracy or just covering himself from any possible legal action when he makes anti piracy disclaimers, in the same way psp-hacks does.
    Last edited by td30; 10-04-2009 at 01:21 PM.

Yeah ok. lmao. Yep in the same was psp-hacks is. It's like being against bank robbery but handing out the keys to the bank safe, and saying I'm against bank robbery but im giving you the keys and dont want to know what you do with them. Your living in a dream world if you think Yosh is "really" against piracy or just covering himself from any possible legal action when he makes anti piracy disclaimers, in the same way psp-hacks does.
    Yeah sure. Let me tl;dr that.

You already got the answer to your question in your first post.

Twitter

Kyo
    Kyo is offline -Hacks Ninja

you know what. I am also anxiously waiting for 2k10 for the psp. I don't give a rat's ass about live 10 psp and NBA10.

Those 2 will be a roster update while 2k10 makes it's first appearance and will easily put the other 2 out of business.

Can't wait. But if it requires 6.10 fw... That would just be so sad.
    If you smell what Mistaaaa Kennedy is Cookin' ?