Thread: NBA 2k10 USA PSP-pSyPSP

td30 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Default NBA 2k10 USA PSP-pSyPSP

Works after eboot decrypted

Crap game though.

Demonchild is offline #thatguy -Hacks Titan

Yuh happy now?

Guide for M33 firmwares | Install DCv8 |PS3 Hacking Thread

PSP: 6.60 PRO-B10 | PS3: 4.30 | Xbox: LT+ v3.0 [Li-On] | G2x: CM 7.2 Nightly
    Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Demonchild View Post
    Yuh happy now?
    Yeah its a miracle, done by miracle workers...

F.U.C.S (use your imagination)

Kyo
    Kyo is offline -Hacks Ninja

Elaborate why its a crap game.
    If you smell what Mistaaaa Kennedy is Cookin' ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    Elaborate why its a crap game.
    Easier to just let you play it and you'll see for yourself. Not going to write a review on a crap game. Alternatively wait for the ign and gamespot reviews to confirm its bad. Some people thought Undeaded Knights was a good game so based on that you never know some might love this game. Personally with 3 nba games due out in the next 24 hours there is no need to waste time on this one.

Pandam00nium is offline -Hacks Newbie

You shouldn't be writing a review to begin with since you've never played a basketball game before like you stated in the other thread..

Anyways if the commentary is just as good as the other systems I'll be quite happy. Sucks that My Player isn't included on the PSP though. I'm looking forward to that game mode the most.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandam00nium View Post
    You shouldn't be writing a review to begin with since you've never played a basketball game before like you stated in the other thread..

Anyways if the commentary is just as good as the other systems I'll be quite happy. Sucks that My Player isn't included on the PSP though. I'm looking forward to that game mode the most.
    Like I said dont take my word for it wait for the review sites to review the game, then you can say wow td30 was right this game sucks and he knew after 5 minutes of play. It's even more of a miracle then the birth of a demon child.

The game is alright. It's practically a port from the PS2. If you were expecting something closer to an Xbox 360 or PS3 version then you just set yourself up for a disappointment.

So no, it doesn't suck and you're wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandam00nium View Post
    The game is alright. It's practically a port from the PS2. If you were expecting something closer to an Xbox 360 or PS3 version then you just set yourself up for a disappointment.

So no, it doesn't suck and you're wrong.
    Compared to NBA 10 the inside it is crap, i'm confident the reviews will concur.

Having said that I'm so glad to hear you like it ,and hope you get many hours days, and months play out of it. S hit for brains.
    Last edited by td30; 10-05-2009 at 03:31 PM.

You're saying I got shit for brains when you come here talking about how you've never played an NBA game before. Then say to check the upcoming reviews and how your opinion doesn't matter much, only to go and say how NBA 10 the inside is better. Really? I bet you can't even tell a difference from sim ball to arcade. Go ahead and keep holding your little turbo button and cheesing it up. The only thing that's shit around here is your impatient ass. Go whine some more about scene releases "coming out late". I'm done here.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast