Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Armored Core 3 Custom Emblems

  
  1. #1
    Orikalin is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Armored Core 3 Custom Emblems

    I just got AC3 in english for the PSP, and I was always a fan of the AC series, so naturally, I love it. It seems like a more polished version of the original AC3.
    I am a bit worried at the fact that the japanese version was 890mb~
    while the english version is only 460mb~ (approx.)
    dunno whats up with that.

    Anyway, when it comes to customization in games, I can spend hours messing around in all the different parts and such, I love making my thing unique or different.

    My question is: Is it possible to import or convert a JPG or picture of any sort into the emblem format for AC3? I want to make myself a unique custom emblem, but the tools for doing so in the game are very clunky, slow and tedious.


  2. #2
    jibbz is offline Banned -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    X marks the spot.
    Posts
    6,860
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orikalin View Post
    I am a bit worried at the fact that the japanese version was 890mb~
    while the english version is only 460mb~ (approx.)
    dunno whats up with that.
    I've not grabbed this one yet but i make them both the exact same size when packed :
    Armored_Core_3_Portable_USA_PSN_PSP-HR ( RARs 16x20MB )
    Armored_Core_3_Portable_JPN_PSP-Caravan ( RARs 16x20MB )

  3. #3
    Orikalin is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jibbz View Post
    I've not grabbed this one yet but i make them both the exact same size when packed :
    Armored_Core_3_Portable_USA_PSN_PSP-HR ( RARs 16x20MB )
    Armored_Core_3_Portable_JPN_PSP-Caravan ( RARs 16x20MB )

    Both of mine are from Hako

  4. #4
    jibbz is offline Banned -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    X marks the spot.
    Posts
    6,860
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orikalin View Post
    Both of mine are from Hako
    I Think one of the UMD's contains a Dummy BOOT.bin which would explain why they both compressed to the same size .... Nothing to worry about .

  5. #5
    nyr2k2 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    418
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    I had a crudely drawn dong plastered on my AC's shoulder last night. Yeah, I'm 26 and act 12, wanna fight about it? Even the GF got a chuckle before telling me how immature I am.

  6. #6
    Orikalin is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nyr2k2 View Post
    I had a crudely drawn dong plastered on my AC's shoulder last night. Yeah, I'm 26 and act 12, wanna fight about it? Even the GF got a chuckle before telling me how immature I am.
    That's nice and all...but doesn't really help me

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •