Thread: Can we please refrain from hacking online in StarWars Elite Squadron

weepulization is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default Can we please refrain from hacking online in StarWars Elite Squadron

Seriously people, this game is shaping up to be really good for not having voice chat, we all know that online cheats like infinite rockets and invincibility ruined great online games like medal of honor heroes. For the sake of the life of the game can we refrain from using online cheats, because all it does is kill the game

Demonchild is offline #thatguy -Hacks Titan

Well that's the style you get when you have custom firmware freely available with cheating homebrew to go along with them.

There's nothing really to do unless you play elsewhere and/or if Sony intervenes.

Guide for M33 firmwares | Install DCv8 |PS3 Hacking Thread

PSP: 6.60 PRO-B10 | PS3: 4.30 | Xbox: LT+ v3.0 [Li-On] | G2x: CM 7.2 Nightly
    Twitter

BeAkErOo is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

1 hacking site down, 200000000 to go, good luck with your quest.
    3DS: 4167-4567-3684

xKaikz is offline Banned -Hacks Smarty

Quote Originally Posted by ...BeAkEr... View Post
    1 hacking site down, 200000000 to go, good luck with your quest.
    Then add all the hackers who aren't on sites and can actually do things for themselves.

In a nutshell- you're fucked.

Myth_Darkstar is offline -Hacks Newbie

Man, it sucks when you have to play against cheaters. Reminds of my Tony Hawk's Underground days on the PS2; everyone's a cheater on there. lol

chAosDaJuggalo is offline -Hacks Ninja

we really can't play online (with or without our cheats) at the moment anyways, unless there is some kind of non hombrew cheat app that i don't know about.

pspjoke is offline Programmer -Hacks Guru

Quote Originally Posted by chAosDaJuggalo View Post
    we really can't play online (with or without our cheats) at the moment anyways, unless there is some kind of non hombrew cheat app that i don't know about.
    Action Replay.

i think all psp online games should use the psn.. like they are now.. at least i think they all might be..

anyway, if anyone is caught cheating, ban them. not from the game, from the psn. also they should at least attempt to also ban the console. i figure if punishment is more sever for being a little bitch and fucking shit up for everyone, less people will do it.

Cheesetheif is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

Quote Originally Posted by pspjoke View Post
    Action Replay.

i think all psp online games should use the psn.. like they are now.. at least i think they all might be..

anyway, if anyone is caught cheating, ban them. not from the game, from the psn. also they should at least attempt to also ban the console. i figure if punishment is more sever for being a little bitch and fucking shit up for everyone, less people will do it.
    1. CFW PSP's can get online, they just cannot get online on PSN login required games.

2. Sony, in the case of PS3's, bans the console itself, not the account, usually.

This won't work with a hacked PSP since we can fool sony by not using our real MAC address, but using a fake one.

Un®est®i©ted™