Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Big Planet USA PSP-pSyPSP

Rob S. is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Default Little Big Planet USA PSP-pSyPSP

Little Big Planet USA PSP-pSyPSP

LittleBigPlanet’s critically acclaimed “PLAY, CREATE, SHARE” experience, makes its way to the PSP system with a completely new Sackboy adventure. PLAY through 35+ levels and collect prize bubbles, costumes, and “CREATE” materials. CREATE your own levels and challenges with the easy to use POP-IT tool. Once complete, SHARE your creations in ad-hoc mode or post them to the community pool in infrastructure mode. And... if you own both PSP and PS3 versions, unlock bonus content with LBP CROSS-TALK.

ISO :
    1.40 GB

CSO : 1.25 GB (update/boot.bin)

Happy Hunting !

certa is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Cool thanks

Offtopic: I love Oyabun's avatar.
    psp3k 3g 6.20 Pro-C2 cr5400 with 2x 16gb scdhc Super Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max, Dungeons Frack mod IV, Megaman Maverick Hunter X booker8.1 with 20ebooks, //fully working mp3prx with all songs// ps3phat 80gig kmeaw 3.55 SSFIV Arcade ed., Dark Souls, REOperation Raccoon City, Borderlands 1

iamafreak is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

awesome...thanks for the heads up...

switched roles with jibbz?

xKaikz is offline Banned -Hacks Smarty

Uhh, it's not out yet... wish it was though, i don't wanna wait another week. =(

Quote Originally Posted by xKaikz View Post
    Uhh, it's not out yet... wish it was though, i don't wanna wait another week. =(
    I'm sure you can find somehting else to play for the week
    psp3k 3g 6.20 Pro-C2 cr5400 with 2x 16gb scdhc Super Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max, Dungeons Frack mod IV, Megaman Maverick Hunter X booker8.1 with 20ebooks, //fully working mp3prx with all songs// ps3phat 80gig kmeaw 3.55 SSFIV Arcade ed., Dark Souls, REOperation Raccoon City, Borderlands 1

Crimsonscyes is offline -Hacks Ninja

I just played a couple levels of the main story and this game is a lot better than I expected it to be. This is my first time playing a Little Big Planet game so I don't know exactly how the PS3 version was, but I'd imagine this version is pretty close to it. Usually I don't like 2D/2.5D platformers with no story unless they have really creative level designs but Little Big Planet is all about being creative so I'm loving it so far. The narrator is great too lol, I don't know if he's the same guy but he reminds me of the narrator from Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy. In short, if you like platformers this is a must have game.
    Last edited by Crimsonscyes; 11-11-2009 at 06:09 AM.

wh1tef@ng is offline -Hacks Titan

arigatou gozaimas for this.... have been waiting for months for this... now only i have to patch this one... thnx again oyabun... next is assassin creed
    3 necessary things to do to be fit everyday
    Sleep
    Eat
    Xercise

sirtifiedacc is offline -Hacks Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonscyes View Post
    I just played a couple levels of the main story and this game is a lot better than I expected it to be. This is my first time playing a Little Big Planet game so I don't know exactly how the PS3 version was, but I'd imagine this version is pretty close to it. Usually I don't like 2D/2.5D platformers with no story unless they have really creative level designs but Little Big Planet is all about being creative so I'm loving it so far. The narrator is great too lol, I don't know if he's the same guy but he reminds me of the narrator from Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy. In short, if you like platformers this is a must have game.
    Stephen Fry was the Narrator for the PS3 version, I do think he's probably narrating the smaller version as i remember a post about him tweeting about doing another game narration a few months back. He's not as well reknown here but he is on the home side her in the states of the pond. But he's known for his voice for narrating, he's got a show out here in the states where he travels around the US, doing something kinda like a dirty jobs ordeal..excepts he joins in drug busts, and helps watches inuits hunt whales and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by sirtifiedacc View Post
    Stephen Fry was the Narrator for the PS3 version, I do think he's probably narrating the smaller version as i remember a post about him tweeting about doing another game narration a few months back. He's not as well reknown here but he is on the home side her in the states of the pond. But he's known for his voice for narrating, he's got a show out here in the states where he travels around the US, doing something kinda like a dirty jobs ordeal..excepts he joins in drug busts, and helps watches inuits hunt whales and stuff.
    As fascinating as that sounds, I prefer female narrating.

Mister Eff is offline Gone fishin -Hacks God

I wish the go was hacked...I guess I can update to 5.50genD on my slim...

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast