Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Phantasy_Star_Portable_2_JPN_PSP-iND

ultima00 is offline -Hacks Smarty

Gosh~i can't believe so many games are coming this year and next year(the most) and i'm still sticking to 5.00 M33-6...hmm..also i been wondering is any patch coming for Phantasy Star?

sticky is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

is phantasy star portable fun on psp? or is it over-hyped and boring-rpg

:::: [11th Squad Vice-Captain - Yachiru~!]::::

slacker1987 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

I haven't tried more than the demo of the first one, but it's kinda like Monster Hunter in space (for lack of a better comparison)

It's like a general console mmorpg type. As for whether it's good or not, well, there aren't many alternatives, so as far as the PSP goes, it should be pretty good lol. I never thought of it of having any hype. It seemed kinda niche to me. Phantasy Star Universe (the actual mmorpg this is built upon) has been released on like 4 different consoles. There has to be SOMETHING to it lol.

Terikan is offline -Hacks Neophyte

I thought the only people who played that were people who were fans of some sort of phantasy star games from before the mmo, and then poor people after it went f2p.

I have to rant though, the psp packs so much power, a great control pad, a big screen, and games over 1 gig and there still isn't anything great on it. Even crisis core was a let down to me. Took me like 20 hours to beat and the battle system was just another hacknslash.

Xitherun is offline sleepy -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by xitherun View Post
    fuck me i want this in english.
    ‎‏

Limen123 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by slacker1987 View Post
    Oh I knew we'd have to wait again. If a CFW or patching tool is released to the public, it's also released to Sony. Which basically gives them the opportunity to try and patch games for it.

I'm sure after D3 is released, Sony will come up with some new way of protecting the games. I'm sure a new anti-piracy measure will be out just in time for Socom FTB3, the JPN version of Kingdom Hearts, Lunar SSH, and Dante's Inferno.
    Sure hope they don't release a new firmware before KH:BbS comes out... Don't wanna wait for another long time to pay games, especially KH!

RyougaSaotome is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Anyone want to start an adhoc party community for this?

Especially for those of us lacking official codes for the online portion....>.>

xeonxx90 is offline -Hacks Newbie

I will surely try this game out !

freedomrock is offline -Hacks Newbie

Hey, I got a question. Can phantasy star portable 2 UMD(Original) plays at CFW 5.03 MHU?

EDIT: I forgot mention, can it also play with using PSN?
    Last edited by freedomrock; 01-19-2010 at 04:33 AM.

Ndioxg is offline -Hacks Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by freedomrock View Post
    Hey, I got a question. Can phantasy star portable 2 UMD(Original) plays at CFW 5.03 MHU?

EDIT: I forgot mention, can it also play with using PSN?
    It's more than likely that it won't run on 5.03 MHU as I know for sure that the iso did not. The UMD will require the same firmware the iso would, so best bet is no. As for PSN, no CFW, even the latest 5.03 GEN-C and 5.50 GEN-D3 cannot play any games over PSN. With small exception to a very limited selection of games enabled with PSNabler which I'm not even clear on whether it still works or not.

Now I'd like to ask a question in general for myself; there's been a recent title update for outstanding glitches in this game and I've not found a way to get it. I do know how I would get it normally but having only the iso and an 88v3 I'm worried that GEN-C wouldn't have the feature, or rather, would like it confirmed, that's required to obtain this update or that because it's only the iso it isn't possible to perform. If that's the case as is likely, would it be possible to get the data from someone who can get it normally and simply copy the data? As far as I know this update doesn't require interaction with PSN but that's where my knowledge gets fuzzy, any info on this would be great and very much appreciated.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast