Thread: The Legend of Zelda

007ace is offline -Hacks Newbie

Talking The Legend of Zelda

Ive always been a huge fan of the Zelda series, from the original to the current ones.
    Ive been trying to find a game to replace it on the psp.
    Something that is new, and not just an emulator, cause Ive played all those.

I remember playing zeldaclassic on the PC a few years ago, and although Ive heard its not open source, so you couldn't just grab it and port it. Ive seen a few other programs that allow new quests and games and such, but I personally, don't have the skills needed to port any of them myself.

Has anyone seen or heard of anything along these lines for the near future, or maybe even something thats already been released?

Hope I peaked someones interest in this, and look forward to some great responses.

brodan is offline -Hacks Neophyte

I'd like that too. Huge fan of the Zelda games.

you want your own customized signature? post me!

evilRafael is offline -Hacks Newbie

Real Zelda games, with Link as the main character, I'm pretty sure there are none on the PSP. Even if there's a homebrew, it must be unplayable, otherwise I think I'd know. You already said you don't want the SNES and N64 emulators, so why not try some of the several japanese action adventures/RPGs available out there? Dissidia, Crisis core, Disgaea to name a few.
    PSP3001 > Davee's ChickHEN R2 > 5.03 either MHU or GEN-B

T-Jay is offline -Hacks Neophyte

You'll never see a proper Zelda game on PSP as it's extremely unlikely Sony and Nintendo would come to an acceptable agreement for Sony to have 1 of Nintendo's flagship characters being portrayed on a competitors console. Same goes for Mario....

Sparker is offline -Hacks Titan
    THIS LINE OF TEXT YOU ARE READING RIGHT NOW IS USED TO INFACT TELL YOU MY LOCATION OF WHERE I LIVE..

Gurumin is an action RPG but it might not be what you're looking for.