Thread: Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core

Jamio88 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core

Well I was just wondering if there is anyway to remove the extra "padding" from the Crisis Core ISO files?

My 2gb Memory Stick was stolen and I currently have no funds to replace it (I know they are only like $20 but since I live on my own and have bills to pay, its rare to have an extra $20).

Anywho, After compressing the ISO to a CSO ( I end up with a CSO that is 1.06gb (You mother ******, lmao). Is there anyway I can remove some extra space to get it to fit on my 1GB stick?

[Maybe like using UMDgen to remove the UPDATE folder or something? I figure I am boned but just trying to be hopeful).

Skorpian is offline -Hacks Guru

You can relink the videos and other stuff if you don't want cutscenes and just want gameplay
    Note : All my guides are outdated.

Rob S. is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Jamio88 View Post
    Well I was just wondering if there is anyway to remove the extra "padding" from the Crisis Core ISO files?

My 2gb Memory Stick was stolen and I currently have no funds to replace it (I know they are only like $20 but since I live on my own and have bills to pay, its rare to have an extra $20).

Anywho, After compressing the ISO to a CSO ( I end up with a CSO that is 1.06gb (You mother ******, lmao). Is there anyway I can remove some extra space to get it to fit on my 1GB stick?

[Maybe like using UMDgen to remove the UPDATE folder or something? I figure I am boned but just trying to be hopeful).

Use skirocket's ripkit. All PMFs intact (downsampled)

http://www.pspripkits.com/viewtopic....9db29eb2780cbe

Crisis-Core Final Fantasy VII 953mb USA Ripkit

Original ISO 1.59gb
    Ripped ISO 1.36gb
    Compressed ISO 953mb

TAKEN OUT
    update
    boot.bin
    Movies Re-Encoded