Thread: Tales of Vs.

Darkiboo is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Default Tales of Vs.

I'm not asking someone to post an ISO, post a link, or show me where to get them.

I'm asking how to get it running on 5.50 Gen D3. I've read claims of people getting it to work, but I'm not sure what to do with UMDGen 4(+?) and/or Gamedecrypter (5.55 and 6.00?).

Any help on this process would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Ninja88 is offline -Hacks Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Darkiboo View Post
    I'm not asking someone to post an ISO, post a link, or show me where to get them.

I'm asking how to get it running on 5.50 Gen D3. I've read claims of people getting it to work, but I'm not sure what to do with UMDGen 4(+?) and/or Gamedecrypter (5.55 and 6.00?).

Any help on this process would be appreciated.

Thanks.
    u create a folder called ISO on the root of ur memory stick and place ur iso/cso games there..

umdgen is used to compress the iso to cso or other format.

gen d3 has an auto decrypt feature in it.

When I just put the ISO in and try to start it, a screen pops up with two options. No matter what I press after that, another menu pops up with two different options. No matter what I do to that menu, it'll go back to the first and so on.

So, needless to say, it's not playable for me, but others have got it to work.

aceblitzertidus is offline -Hacks Smarty

Try pressing the circle button. It's a Japanese game after all.
    PSP History: Phat Black 3.11 - 3.50 - 1.50 - 3.40 OE - 3.52 M33 - 3.52 M33-2 - 3.52 M33-3 - 3.52 M33-4 - 3.71 M33 1.50 Kernel - 3.71 M33-4 - Swap with Ice Silver Slim 3.71 M33-4 - 3.90 M33-2 - 3.90 M33-3 - 4.01 M33-2 - 5.00 M33 -3 - Changed Casing to Felicia Blue - 5.00 M33-6

Shikari is offline -Hacks Newbie

hahaha yea man
    circle is select in jap games.

*face palm*

Of all things to try... that is something I did not. Wow, okay, thanks guys. I completely forgot about that. I should have remembered from playing Final Mix... jeez.

It's working now. Thanks again. Feel free to use this in future conversations.