Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: PSP Mini's 18th Feb - Scene Releases

  
  1. #1
    jibbz is offline Banned -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    X marks the spot.
    Posts
    6,860
    Rep Power
    0

    Default PSP Mini's 18th Feb - Scene Releases

    Todays Mini's thanks to Psyfer and NoRePack

    Fortix_v3_EUR_PSN_PSP-pSyPSP
    Vector_TD_EUR_PSN_PSP-NRP
    This_is_Football_Management_EUR_MULTi5_PSN_PSP-NRP
    The_Terminator_EUR_PSN_PSP-NRP
    Super_Stardust_Protable_USA_MULTi8_PSN_PSP-NRP
    Kurulin_Fushion_EUR_PSN_PSP-NRP
    International_Snooker_EUR_PSN_PSP-NRP
    Deflector_EUR_PSN_PSP-NRP
    Half_Minute_Hero_EUR_PSN_PSP-NRP
    Telegraph_Sudoku_and_Kakuro_EUR_PSN_PSP-NRP
    Retro_Cave_Flyer_EUR_PSN_PSP-pSyPSP
    Alien_Zombie_Death_EUR_PSN_PSP-pSyPSP

    Retro_Cave_Flyer_EUR_iNTERNAL_PSN_PSP-NRP
    Alien_Zombie_Death_EUR_MULTi5_iNTERNAL_PSN_PSP-NRP


    Happy Hunting

    Last edited by jibbz; 02-18-2010 at 02:57 PM.

  2. #2
    iamafreak's Avatar
    iamafreak is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,343
    Rep Power
    542

    Default

    quite a big list that...
    me still busy with dracula:undead awakening...
    will try some of these games..

    Thanks and +rep

  3. #3
    jibbz is offline Banned -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    X marks the spot.
    Posts
    6,860
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iamafreak View Post
    quite a big list that...
    me still busy with dracula:undead awakening...
    will try some of these games..

    Thanks and +rep
    Thanks for the + Rep , I was going to Rep you back but it seems that i already did rep you recently ...lol You will need to wait until i spread some rep


    -e-
    You have been repped now.
    Last edited by jibbz; 02-18-2010 at 03:20 PM.

  4. #4
    Ninja88 is offline -Hacks Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,069
    Rep Power
    282

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jibbz View Post
    Todays Mini's thanks to Psyfer and NoRePack

    Fortix_v3_EUR_PSN_PSP-pSyPSP
    Vector_TD_EUR_PSN_PSP-NRP
    This_is_Football_Management_EUR_MULTi5_PSN_PSP-NRP
    The_Terminator_EUR_PSN_PSP-NRP
    Super_Stardust_Protable_USA_MULTi8_PSN_PSP-NRP
    Kurulin_Fushion_EUR_PSN_PSP-NRP
    International_Snooker_EUR_PSN_PSP-NRP
    Deflector_EUR_PSN_PSP-NRP
    Half_Minute_Hero_EUR_PSN_PSP-NRP
    Telegraph_Sudoku_and_Kakuro_EUR_PSN_PSP-NRP
    Retro_Cave_Flyer_EUR_PSN_PSP-pSyPSP
    Alien_Zombie_Death_EUR_PSN_PSP-pSyPSP

    Retro_Cave_Flyer_EUR_iNTERNAL_PSN_PSP-NRP
    Alien_Zombie_Death_EUR_MULTi5_iNTERNAL_PSN_PSP-NRP


    Happy Hunting
    half minute hero nice gonna find that .. + rep

  5. #5
    jibbz is offline Banned -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    X marks the spot.
    Posts
    6,860
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marka-Ragnos View Post
    half minute hero nice gonna find that .. + rep
    Thx for the rep , + Rep'd you back

    Get the USA Scene release for HMH , It was released last year.
    Half_Minute_Hero_USA_PSP-pSyPSP

  6. #6
    Ninja88 is offline -Hacks Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,069
    Rep Power
    282

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jibbz View Post
    Thx for the rep , + Rep'd you back

    Get the USA Scene release for HMH , It was released last year.
    Half_Minute_Hero_USA_PSP-pSyPSP
    yup will try to get thanks :-)

  7. #7
    mrwormp is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    nice i just love minis

  8. #8
    Crimsonscyes is offline -Hacks Ninja
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    625
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Now how can I pass up playing a game titled "Alien Zombie Death"?

  9. #9
    Skorpian's Avatar
    Skorpian is offline -Hacks Guru
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The dark side.
    Posts
    2,436
    Rep Power
    283

    Default

    Woow so many minis, thanks for the list +rep
    Note : All my guides are outdated.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •