Thread: looking for strategy games

death_relic0 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Default looking for strategy games

ok so are there any games that resemble, like the board game risk, or medievel total war or hearts of iron. like games in which u have like a country/planet/base or what ever, and u build armies depending on ur conquered regions or what u have in you base, and then with those armies u conquer more locations and u win, usually, when u conquer the whole map..

like i guess the turn based strategy of star wars renegade squaderon is one type of game im looking for..any other?

Rob S. is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by death_relic0 View Post
    ok so are there any games that resemble, like the board game risk, or medievel total war or hearts of iron. like games in which u have like a country/planet/base or what ever, and u build armies depending on ur conquered regions or what u have in you base, and then with those armies u conquer more locations and u win, usually, when u conquer the whole map..

like i guess the turn based strategy of star wars renegade squaderon is one type of game im looking for..any other?
    1. Field Commander
    2. R-Type Command
    3. R-Type Tactics II: Operation Bitter Chocolate
    4. Mytran Wars
    5. Warhammer 40K Squad Command

chiruscan is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Theres an AOE style game I saw thats coming out this summer based on the Mughal Empire.

Darkiboo is offline -Hacks Neophyte

If extremely complex games are your type (never played any of the ones listed above), try out the first Generation of Chaos. It's the only one I've played an amount of hours in and yes... it's very complicated.