Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd is confirmed

Argeoff is offline -Hacks Ninja

I think its not a bad idea... maybe the mounts can make the player go faster, i always hate how slow the player run =.=...

Proud Owner : PSP 2000, Fully hackable mobo, 5.50 GEN-D2, 5.50 GEN-D3
    Fan Of One Piece, Chopper !!!

Scorpus is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

I never really got into Monster Hunter. I played it, but I never found it as great as all you guys were saying. Maybe this one will improve on the whole idea and make me like it more

Darkiboo is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpus View Post
    I never really got into Monster Hunter. I played it, but I never found it as great as all you guys were saying. Maybe this one will improve on the whole idea and make me like it more
    To be honest, I've only played the very first MH and MHFU, but both aren't all that exciting unless you have some good/known friends to play with or you get caught up in the loading times and forget just how long you're playing.

Really, out of the 300+ hours I've played, as most people get to near the end of the game, about 150 is loading/disconnecting/error/etc times. So, you get frustrated, feel like you didn't accomplish anything, stride to do more and that's how you beat the game.

But overall, like I said, really fun and addicting with friends. Hopefully my friends will get this one and play it... If all else fails, I know we'll be able to play MHTri together.

ProjectX01 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Darkiboo View Post
    THIS IS MONSTER HUNTER NOT MONSTER RIDER! [angry face]
    Yeah This is "MONSTER "HUNTER" " but it is a Good Idea to have freakin Monster as Pets That Kill Other monsters and you just have to laze around and say "SH***TTT Kelbi Vs Tigrex!AWESOMMMEEE!XD"

better pray!!!currently psp2001 5.00 m33-3/5.50 gen-d | psp3000 5.00 m33-6 (chickenHenR2-CFW loader)whew ~,~

Demonchild is offline #thatguy -Hacks Titan

I never really played Monster Hunter enough to say I beat it, but whatever makes me pick up my PSP again.

Guide for M33 firmwares | Install DCv8 |PS3 Hacking Thread

PSP: 6.60 PRO-B10 | PS3: 4.30 | Xbox: LT+ v3.0 [Li-On] | G2x: CM 7.2 Nightly
    Twitter

soulreapermarco is offline -Hacks Newbie

Some Infastructure stuff would be nice =D

Secret Dragoon is offline -Hacks Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Demonchild View Post
    I never really played Monster Hunter enough to say I beat it, but whatever makes me pick up my PSP again.
    You don't beat Monster Hunter.
    You master it.

SovietSlayer is offline -Hacks Newbie

To be honest NO. I played MH3Tri for the Wii and Capcom, idk ruined is a good word to use, the game.
    http://gamercard.xbox.com/SovietSlayer.card

Darkiboo is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Quote Originally Posted by Demonchild View Post
    Seriously, mine is actually gathering dust. The only thing I'm looking forward to is this and KH:BBS (Spring/Summer is going to be a good time. )

To SovietSlayer: Oh, and I haven't played Tri, but I'm sure a big group of people are fed up with MH being stuck on a small little screen with PS1 graphics. Putting it on a next gen console was a good idea in my opinion and I'm sure Tri will be very popular in the U.S. once released. I remember getting the first MH for PS2 like a year or so (or more) after it was released and there was still 100s playing it. There is never an audience that big for Unite unless it's 2G. I DO NOT SPEAK ANYTHING BESIDES ENGLISH! :\ (you get my point)

Anyway, I can predict an average of 200-300 people for MH3 in the U.S. and tons more for the Wii. Hey, nearly anyone who's anyone seems to have a Wii, if they want some monster-slash game, Tri is waiting to be purchased.

SovietSlayer is offline -Hacks Newbie

with PS1 graphics.
    A) MH has always had PS2 graphics, both on the PSP and PS2.
    B) Tri's grahpics only look like a big improvement because they are masked by a weird 'fog' or 'haze' over the whole game.
    Putting it on a next gen console was a good idea in my opinion
    The Wii barley counts as next gen. It doesn't even do 5.1 surround sound.
    I'm sure Tri will be very popular in the U.S. once released.
    Maybe if it was released for PS3 or even 360 but PS3 is probably the better choice just because of the controller. MHtri, even tho it has been made easier, is still too much of a hardcore game for most of the Wiis audience. Also it only had 4 people in a town at once. WTF?!?!

But back on-topic.
    MHP was based of MH1
    MHP2nd was based off MH2
    and capcom has said MHP3rd will be a new game, which is exactly what they said about MHtri. And the monsters in MHP3rd look almost all out of MHtri. So there is a 99% percent chance this game will be based of MHtri which sucks really bad because the battle system is so much more boring in that game.
    http://gamercard.xbox.com/SovietSlayer.card

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast