Thread: Cho_Aniki_Zero_USA_PSN_PSP-HR

jibbz is offline Banned -Hacks Titan

Default Cho_Aniki_Zero_USA_PSN_PSP-HR

Cho_Aniki_Zero_USA_PSN_PSP-HR
    Quote Originally Posted by IGN
    Cho Aniki Zero gives players the chance to take part in an epic struggle alongside heroes Idaten and Benten as they blast through the muscle-bounded forces of Emperor Balzac II.
    Cho Aniki Zero brings manliness back to the old-school shoot-em-up genre and, warps it to another dimension of sights and sounds. In Cho Aniki Zero, players will be introduced to various characters and heightened experiences of rhythmic action, intertwined with the famous BGM of Kouji Hayama. Battle through five man-rageous levels of brotherly love and muscle-on-muscle madness.

Also released today was the USA Mini of
    Alien_Zombie_Death_USA_Minis_PSP-HR

Happy Hunting

Last edited by jibbz; 03-25-2010 at 09:20 PM.

Ryu
    Ryu is offline Super Mod of the Brood -Hacks Titan

http://www.esrb.org/ratings/synopsis...20Aniki%20Zero

Cho Aniki Zero

Platform: PSP
    Share |

Rating: Teen

Content descriptors: Language, Mild Fantasy Violence, Suggestive Themes

Rating summary: This is a side-scrolling shooter in which players control small characters that fire energy beams and bombs at an assortment of fantastical creatures. Players can battle amoeba, flower creatures, skeleton bosses, and muscle men wearing tight Speedo shorts. Enemies and objects explode in a fiery burst and disappear from the screen when defeated. Some male and female characters are depicted in revealing outfits, and dialogue contains numerous suggestive references; for example, "It's full to bursting with man juice," "let me wipe you down. C'mere big boy," "I'm gonna hold my best bro's hand, and we're gonna cuddle up all close, 'til our eyelashes touch," and "Get you're a*s off my neck! Stop rubbing!" In one sequence, players battle a pair of bosses connected in the following manner: the man in front is positioned like a dog while the man in back is cradling the squatting man's knees, his face submerged under the man's crotch. The game contains language such as "sh*t," "a*s," and "a*shole."
    the esrb summary is funny

also
    this game is a little ***

and PSN info

Cho Aniki Zero ($19.99)
    Cho Aniki Zero, take your pick of playing as Idaten, Benten, and more! Which Option (partner) will you choose to team up with to save the universe’s protein supply!?
    ESRB Rated T
    File size: 121 MB
    Last edited by Ryu; 03-25-2010 at 11:01 PM.

PSP 1.5 got on USA first day is was 1.5 NOW 4.01 M33-2 -> 5.00 M33-6(1.50 addon),
    Old PS3s: PS3 60GB FW:3.41(2nd ps3 YLoD, 1st, YLoD)
    New PS3:
    Slim 160gb 01-21-2011 Working
    was 3.40 OFW->3.60 OFW

2nd PSP : PHAT 5.50 GEN-D2
    3rd PSP : Sliver 3000 Starting OFW:4.20 (NEW bought NEW on 11/28/2010)
    It a good idea to have "Hide extensions for known file types" in Folder Options(under Tool) unchecked (turn on extensions)

3DS FC:0301-9790-8019

chiruscan is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Yeah this game is teh ghey

Sparker is offline -Hacks Titan
    THIS LINE OF TEXT YOU ARE READING RIGHT NOW IS USED TO INFACT TELL YOU MY LOCATION OF WHERE I LIVE..

Lol, I think gay muscular men are funny!
    Being a shoot 'em up game, I may eventually have to try this.

nyr2k2 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Oh man, is this a remake or port of the game I'm thinking of? The gay shooter?