View Poll Results: Will you buy KH:BBS for the sake for having it or not?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. I don't want to wait for it to get hacked.

2 28.57%
  • No. If I play it sure, if not, whatever.

5 71.43%

Thread: To buy or not to buy.

Darkiboo is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Default To buy or not to buy.

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep coming July 7th.

I mean... I get the booklet sure, but you think anything else will be worthy of my money? I'd still have to swap back and forth between 6.20 and CFW anyway, right? I just don't know if there's anythings I'd need the UMD for. If Team Gen can already play BBS as an iso for the Japan version, wouldn't it have the same already-broken protection for the US?

I know, lots of questions, probably useless, but still.

Mick is offline Coma -Hacks Titan

if you enjoy the game support the developers and buy the game

Ryu
    Ryu is offline Super Mod of the Brood -Hacks Titan

CFW MAY NOT PLAY IT(even if gen(or someone else) got it working, they may NOT release the fix)

so you may need to buy and update to play it

PSP 1.5 got on USA first day is was 1.5 NOW 4.01 M33-2 -> 5.00 M33-6(1.50 addon),
    Old PS3s: PS3 60GB FW:3.41(2nd ps3 YLoD, 1st, YLoD)
    New PS3:
    Slim 160gb 01-21-2011 Working
    was 3.40 OFW->3.60 OFW

2nd PSP : PHAT 5.50 GEN-D2
    3rd PSP : Sliver 3000 Starting OFW:4.20 (NEW bought NEW on 11/28/2010)
    It a good idea to have "Hide extensions for known file types" in Folder Options(under Tool) unchecked (turn on extensions)

3DS FC:0301-9790-8019

Darkiboo is offline -Hacks Neophyte

I'd absolutely need a pandora to go back and forth between 6.20, right? I thought I remembered reading somewhere that I could just do a Test M33 or something and use 6.20 that way. I didn't fully understand what I was looking at then.

And I love all of the Kingdom Hearts and do hope the next 3-4 are just as good or better than the previous, but I don't buy games when there's a chance to hack not because I save money, but because I wouldn't get anything special if I did buy it. Including art or a special item or something else with a game would make me want to buy it. It's like what Pokemon does for nearly every release. They have special items or events that would make you want to own the game.

Hell, thinking about it, if Sony got everything CFW had but the iso part, I'd probably just stick with OFW. I've been able to try a lot of games with CFW, but they're usually just slow and disappointing. BBS is actually the only reason I got a PSP...

certa is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Kingdom Hearts aren't purchase worthy to me, I would just borrow it from a friend, if I played.
    psp3k 3g 6.20 Pro-C2 cr5400 with 2x 16gb scdhc Super Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max, Dungeons Frack mod IV, Megaman Maverick Hunter X booker8.1 with 20ebooks, //fully working mp3prx with all songs// ps3phat 80gig kmeaw 3.55 SSFIV Arcade ed., Dark Souls, REOperation Raccoon City, Borderlands 1