Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: MGS:PW NEW INFO (Big suprises revealed inside)

BeAkErOo is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

My first PSP love, Monster Hunter + My second, Metal Gear = Epic gaming overload and lots of dribble on keyboard (hey its early here)

3DS: 4167-4567-3684

Ryu
    Ryu is offline Super Mod of the Brood -Hacks Titan

and there is MORE?
    Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker's Other Big Crossover? Front Mission

If you thought Konami and Kojima Productions' collaboration with Capcom's Monster Hunter series was a bizarre fit, you'll likely find the Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker tie-in with Square Enix just slightly less weird.
    Kojima Productions announced in Tokyo earlier today that Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker feature some level of interactivity with Square Enix's upcoming action game Front Mission Evolved, the Double Helix developed spin-off for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Players will be able to exchange parts acquired from Peace Walker bosses in Front Mission Evolved, presumably to apply to their giant mechs or Wanzers.
    How, exactly, that will work—and if it will work from PSP to Xbox 360 at all—is still unclear.

Konami and Square Enix are also partnering on a collection of Play Arts figures based on the characters and mechs from Peace Walker.
    For the full and long list of corporate sponsorships and collaborations coming to Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, check out our recap of the event.

PSP 1.5 got on USA first day is was 1.5 NOW 4.01 M33-2 -> 5.00 M33-6(1.50 addon),
    Old PS3s: PS3 60GB FW:3.41(2nd ps3 YLoD, 1st, YLoD)
    New PS3:
    Slim 160gb 01-21-2011 Working
    was 3.40 OFW->3.60 OFW

2nd PSP : PHAT 5.50 GEN-D2
    3rd PSP : Sliver 3000 Starting OFW:4.20 (NEW bought NEW on 11/28/2010)
    It a good idea to have "Hide extensions for known file types" in Folder Options(under Tool) unchecked (turn on extensions)

3DS FC:0301-9790-8019

chiruscan is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

This game will be epic. Probably the best and best-looking game to ever hit the PSP.

Unfortunately this most likely means that Sony will probably cease supporting the PSP sometime next year.

certa is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

I'm kind of mad but it does look good... I mean monster hunter has to be the most popular game that I find boring.
    psp3k 3g 6.20 Pro-C2 cr5400 with 2x 16gb scdhc Super Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max, Dungeons Frack mod IV, Megaman Maverick Hunter X booker8.1 with 20ebooks, //fully working mp3prx with all songs// ps3phat 80gig kmeaw 3.55 SSFIV Arcade ed., Dark Souls, REOperation Raccoon City, Borderlands 1

Sparker is offline -Hacks Titan
    THIS LINE OF TEXT YOU ARE READING RIGHT NOW IS USED TO INFACT TELL YOU MY LOCATION OF WHERE I LIVE..

I think they're going a bit too far with this honestly.

Pterodactyl is offline -Hacks Smarty

Actually, it's pretty genius. Monster Hunter is a huge success in Japan, MGS not as much. It's visa versa over in the west. While it's probably not anything canonical or any serious part of the game, it is enough to catch the attention of anyone interested in either games. So yeah, it seems silly at first, but it might just work out in favor for both Kojima and Capcom.

I can't take all the credit for that, it was pointed out by a commenter on gaming blog Kotaku where I saw the article posted.

All that aside, I fucking laughed when I read about it. Then I realized it probably wasn't some crazy late April Fools' joke.

slacker1987 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

These are great collaborations and all, and I think video game crossover-ing is totally sweet, but I still hate the core of this game. The demo was complete shit to me. Complete. Shit.

Ok, maybe not that bad, but I still didn't enjoy it very long.

chiruscan is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

The vid I saw looked way better than the demo. I think the demo was just a rough draft.

Ryu
    Ryu is offline Super Mod of the Brood -Hacks Titan

MGS Peace Walker Trailer 6

+ —Hacks YouTube Video Player
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

PSP 1.5 got on USA first day is was 1.5 NOW 4.01 M33-2 -> 5.00 M33-6(1.50 addon),
    Old PS3s: PS3 60GB FW:3.41(2nd ps3 YLoD, 1st, YLoD)
    New PS3:
    Slim 160gb 01-21-2011 Working
    was 3.40 OFW->3.60 OFW

2nd PSP : PHAT 5.50 GEN-D2
    3rd PSP : Sliver 3000 Starting OFW:4.20 (NEW bought NEW on 11/28/2010)
    It a good idea to have "Hide extensions for known file types" in Folder Options(under Tool) unchecked (turn on extensions)

3DS FC:0301-9790-8019

BeAkErOo is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

this game looks great, I loved PO
    3DS: 4167-4567-3684

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast