Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: MGS:PW NEW INFO (Big suprises revealed inside)

certa is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    MGS Peace Walker Trailer 6

+ —Hacks YouTube Video Player
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    Holy crap, I take back what I had said earlier. So the MH is just a extra mode? Dude this trailer makes the game look more fun to play then MGS4, I felt MGS4 was more of a movie, of course not on the hardest difficulty though.

psp3k 3g 6.20 Pro-C2 cr5400 with 2x 16gb scdhc Super Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max, Dungeons Frack mod IV, Megaman Maverick Hunter X booker8.1 with 20ebooks, //fully working mp3prx with all songs// ps3phat 80gig kmeaw 3.55 SSFIV Arcade ed., Dark Souls, REOperation Raccoon City, Borderlands 1

chiruscan is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Originally Kojima wanted to title Peacewalker MGS5, but Sony convinced him to rename it and create MGS5 on the PS3.

undefeated is offline -Hacks Ninja

This game is going to be epic..
    Upcoming prospect.
    "From PSP Hacks!"
    www.myspace.com/e_n_j

Pterodactyl is offline -Hacks Smarty

I can't wait to start tearing things up on xlink kai again. I can just imagine the epic wins.

Edit: Just tried the demo. This game is definitely a must have. Not for just any MGS fan, but for anyone that wants an awesome PSP game. Can't wait for the western release! ~
    Last edited by Pterodactyl; 04-11-2010 at 01:11 AM.

Just downloaded the peace walker demo online patched for all cfw as an iso. Very nice, the game plays so well and looks better then Snake Eater O.O, controls are amazingly better then the PS2 / PSP games. You guys probably all tried this ages ago if not are probably playing it on PSN. I wish there was another way to get my psp online, freaking WPA2 router settings...
    psp3k 3g 6.20 Pro-C2 cr5400 with 2x 16gb scdhc Super Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max, Dungeons Frack mod IV, Megaman Maverick Hunter X booker8.1 with 20ebooks, //fully working mp3prx with all songs// ps3phat 80gig kmeaw 3.55 SSFIV Arcade ed., Dark Souls, REOperation Raccoon City, Borderlands 1

JimmWest is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by chiruscan View Post
    Originally Kojima wanted to title Peacewalker MGS5, but Sony convinced him to rename it and create MGS5 on the PS3.
    so then whats the story line for mgs5? and whats the official title to mgspw?
    "Turn Tragedy To Triumph!:-Jimm West

Young Rapper In The Makin... SUPPORT ME!

Quote Originally Posted by JimmWest View Post
    so then whats the story line for mgs5? and whats the official title to mgspw?
    I think MGS5 is in the works now for the PS3.

And MGS: PW is the official title

Quote Originally Posted by chiruscan View Post
    I think MGS5 is in the works now for the PS3.

And MGS: PW is the official title
    Hmm. Well MGS5 is either pre MGS4(in timeline) or we got a new hero... I just hope he is as good as David Hayter... lol. Although they made Raiden look a lot more badass in MGS4 then he was in MGS2 he seemed sissy... I think players would accept him now as the main char... Well see I guess. Seems like the story line has no gaps though, so I'm thinking MGS5 is going to be placed after MGS4. MGS3 being the only main installment placed in the past.

Really kind of funny on my thoughts on Snakes rapid aging, the first time I played through the game I kept thinking in my head that the cause of Snakes rapid aging was because Liquid was part of the old bastard Ocelot... Made sense to me maybe it was even a intended subliminal message by Hideo, although I think it was the fact that I didn't want to believe they were killing my Solid Snake. Eventually when I got far enough in the game I realized they decided to kill him off. The fight scene on top of the ship was very bizarre to me as well, still don't know what to think of it.
    Last edited by certa; 04-14-2010 at 10:53 PM.

undefeated is offline -Hacks Ninja

Wow.. I can't wait for this shit.

I know the soundtrack is going to be EPIC.

In that trailer... It shows SO MUCH that you can do.. MY god.. All of this in a PSP UMD? Can't wait.. I this doesn't get patched for what reason.. I'm going to upgrade and play the UMD.. I don't give a FUCK! lol
    Upcoming prospect.
    "From PSP Hacks!"
    www.myspace.com/e_n_j

Here is some info on MGS5, which is actually named MGS:Rising

It will be for 360, PS3, and PC.

The main character of the game is Raiden, the protagonist and player character of Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, who appears in the cyborg ninja state he was in during the events of Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast