Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: MGS:PW NEW INFO (Big suprises revealed inside)

certa is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by chiruscan View Post
    It will be for 360, PS3, and PC.
    I think you mean; PS3, PC and 360 so far every MGS game that is also on xbox, was ported to xbox and not made specifically for xbox.

If MGS5 was being ported to PS3 there would indeed be a huge outrage by MGS fans, I'm sure it's being made for PS3 though.

psp3k 3g 6.20 Pro-C2 cr5400 with 2x 16gb scdhc Super Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max, Dungeons Frack mod IV, Megaman Maverick Hunter X booker8.1 with 20ebooks, //fully working mp3prx with all songs// ps3phat 80gig kmeaw 3.55 SSFIV Arcade ed., Dark Souls, REOperation Raccoon City, Borderlands 1

JimmWest is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by certa View Post
    Hmm. Well MGS5 is either pre MGS4(in timeline) or we got a new hero... I just hope he is as good as David Hayter... lol. Although they made Raiden look a lot more badass in MGS4 then he was in MGS2 he seemed sissy... I think players would accept him now as the main char... Well see I guess. Seems like the story line has no gaps though, so I'm thinking MGS5 is going to be placed after MGS4. MGS3 being the only main installment placed in the past.

Really kind of funny on my thoughts on Snakes rapid aging, the first time I played through the game I kept thinking in my head that the cause of Snakes rapid aging was because Liquid was part of the old bastard Ocelot... Made sense to me maybe it was even a intended subliminal message by Hideo, although I think it was the fact that I didn't want to believe they were killing my Solid Snake. Eventually when I got far enough in the game I realized they decided to kill him off. The fight scene on top of the ship was very bizarre to me as well, still don't know what to think of it.
    well if raiden is the new character (which i hope not!!) then MGS:RISING would bea prequal to mgs4, cuz rising is supose to show how raiden became ninja. if anything MGS5 shud be MG from like NES.
    "Turn Tragedy To Triumph!:-Jimm West

Young Rapper In The Makin... SUPPORT ME!

Marc1k1 is offline -Hacks Newbie

looking epically forward to this game, Looks like one of the PSP greats to be for graphics and well possibly game play/story - My favorite for graphics, Story and music as such is still FF7: Crisis Core.

I highly doubt this game will takes CC's position however it will get into the top 5 PSP games I think.
    Visit Our Guild Site:
    PSP 2000 - TA-085v1 - CFW 5.50GEN-D3

kenesu is offline -Hacks Newbie

i could've sown this game was already out but i guess i was buggin. i was actually disappointed with the mg games for the psp just on the fact that you lose life simply by just running around, making it extremely aggrivating to play in my opinion, i hope they took that crap out of the game...

certa is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Marc1k1 View Post
    looking epically forward to this game, Looks like one of the PSP greats to be for graphics and well possibly game play/story - My favorite for graphics, Story and music as such is still FF7: Crisis Core.

I highly doubt this game will takes CC's position however it will get into the top 5 PSP games I think.
    I think it will. Did you try the demo?
    psp3k 3g 6.20 Pro-C2 cr5400 with 2x 16gb scdhc Super Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max, Dungeons Frack mod IV, Megaman Maverick Hunter X booker8.1 with 20ebooks, //fully working mp3prx with all songs// ps3phat 80gig kmeaw 3.55 SSFIV Arcade ed., Dark Souls, REOperation Raccoon City, Borderlands 1

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4