Thread: Holy Invasion of Privacy Badman 2...psp

darkashora is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Default Holy Invasion of Privacy Badman 2...psp

I heard that Holy Invasion of Privacy Badman 2 which was called "Time to Tighten Up Security" but its now "What Did I Do To Deserve This My Lord? 2" and its coming out May 4th.. i think due to the name changing it delayed till May 4th^^

Anyways looking at the demo it seems that there are going to be (the demo is not available in psn anymore)

new challenges and training (its said that you can unlock more challenges if you have a cleared version of the original one)

New monsters - Monster can now mutate into abnormal or giant form.. or what ever form there is (an example is the frilled lizardman), and you can make golems from dirt.

Two new heroes - Hunters who can set traps like meat that can cause abnormal effect to your monster that eats it, and the Alchemist who can summon up monsters and use magic at you that are a pain in the @$$.

There are more world to conquer now

Gameplay is different now since the screen tell you about everything (monster is mutating, hero sets fire, badman taken.. etc.) And by spending some of your dig power you can cause an earthquake^^

There is a monster farming mode..(?) I think its a practice mode or something to see and practice the growth of monsters without worrying about the heroes invading you dungeon.

During some stages there will be a hero rush mode where endless amount of heroes comes into you dungeon until you lose.. or defeat them all.

If you like simple game or played the original one you should play this cause I know I am^^(ironically I don't think its really that simple)

Last edited by darkashora; 04-29-2010 at 08:55 AM.

screwball is offline -Hacks Newbie

I loved the original and I cant wait to buy this one, I hope they managed to keep the humor element intact.

Seems like it, besides the "big" games like Halo i like these kind of time killer games^^

jibbz is offline Banned -Hacks Titan

Here is a link about the name change thanks to Ryu
    http://kotaku.com/5467932/holy-invas...sequel-delayed

I believe thats why they took down the demo from the psn too