Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: How do I play any pokemon games on my Psp?

  
  1. #11
    animelord101 is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by animelord101 View Post
    This looks great! If you don't mind, could you explain how or where I extract them to and how to use it?
    Whenever I use PSP Identi it says 'the file is corrupted'.... nuuu!


  2. #12
    Ninja88 is offline -Hacks Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,069
    Rep Power
    282

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by animelord101 View Post
    Whenever I use PSP Identi it says 'the file is corrupted'.... nuuu!
    You dont need to use pspident. You have the unhackable motherboard.

    Follow the tutorial from the part where it says update official firmware to 5.03

    What part are you having trouble understanding?

    You download the required files as mentioned in the tutorial, you extract them anywhere on your pc using program like winrar etc

  3. #13
    animelord101 is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja88 View Post
    You dont need to use pspident. You have the unhackable motherboard.

    Follow the tutorial from the part where it says update official firmware to 5.03

    What part are you having trouble understanding?

    You download the required files as mentioned in the tutorial, you extract them anywhere on your pc using program like winrar etc
    I've done all of the steps that it has shown. How do I now play GBA games on it?

  4. #14
    kamenrider's Avatar
    kamenrider is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,310
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by animelord101 View Post
    I've done all of the steps that it has shown. How do I now play GBA games on it?
    http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/f127...st1259188.html

  5. #15
    darkashora's Avatar
    darkashora is offline -Hacks Neophyte
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Badman Region
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    hopefully you got it to work ^^

  6. #16
    animelord101 is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Yay I've got it! Thank you everyone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •