Thread: God Eater with English Patch on 6.20 TN

AeroSigma is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default God Eater with English Patch on 6.20 TN

My Iso rip of God Eater works with the prometheus loader on 6.20-TN on my PsPgo but I'd like to be able to use the english patch.

I've tired the patch that has a godeater folder in the root of the flash and a godeater.prx, but when the .prx is enabled in game.txt no homebrew will load at all, so I can't get prometheus loader open.
    I've tried the "Animex" version where the english patch is loaded directly into the iso, but the patched iso won't load with prometheus.
    I've tried both of these with the OpenIdeas EBoot converter, but neither of them, nor the unpatched iso will run as such.

Perhaps theres a way to load the iso with prometheus and then enable the prx once it's already loaded?

Could problem be that the godeater.prx is looking for the folder on ms0:/ instead of ef0:/ ? is there a way to modify the .prx to work with the PsPgo?

I'm running out of ideas, anyone have a theory on how to make this work?

Last edited by AeroSigma; 12-31-2010 at 01:18 PM.

Cheesetheif is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

ef0 and ms0 have nothing to do with it. that just tells the PSP where the file is sitting, MS being a memory stick and ef being flash.

From what I found out being on the HEN, you cannot run plugins in a game.

Un®est®i©ted™

AeroSigma is offline -Hacks Newbie

In addition to the .prx there a folder with the translation data that you're supposed to put in the "root of the memory stick" so I'm positing that the .prx causes the game to look for the translation data at ms0:/ and my data's on ef0:/ I guess I'd have to get a memory stick to test that out.
    Is it possible to de-compile a prx to change this around, or do I need the source?

Since you can run cheat programs (ex. cwcheat) on the TN-Hen, doesn't that mean that it can run game-time plugins?