Thread: Gta chinawars not running need help.

virenxxx007 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default Gta chinawars not running need help.

i have psp 3004 ver. 5.03 gen-c(full) but not working gta chinatown wars. please help. and tell me which is best version for my psp to support all games and tell me ver. which i can crack it.

Adam_pewpew is offline -Hacks Smarty

Quote Originally Posted by virenxxx007 View Post
    i have psp 3004 ver. 5.03 gen-c(full) but not working gta chinatown wars. please help. and tell me which is best version for my psp to support all games and tell me ver. which i can crack it.
    I personaly use "5.00 m33-6 + Prom-4" plays every game ive tried to play on from "MH3P", "The 3rd Birthday", "Assasins Creed: Bloodlines" and some other newish games.

Some people still use "5.00 m33-6" because of the compatabilty issues with homebrew i belive.

kaitoshinichi is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_pewpew View Post
    I personaly use "5.00 m33-6 + Prom-4" plays every game ive tried to play on from "MH3P", "The 3rd Birthday", "Assasins Creed: Bloodlines" and some other newish games.

Some people still use "5.00 m33-6" because of the compatabilty issues with homebrew i belive.
    bad suggestion. since the cfw that you have is made for those psp's that have hackable motherboards.

from what op has stated. most likely has the unhackable ones and if he follows your suggestion. brick is a high chance.

as for OP, try looking into the prometheus add-on for 5.03gen

Adam_pewpew is offline -Hacks Smarty

Quote Originally Posted by kaitoshinichi View Post
    bad suggestion. since the cfw that you have is made for those psp's that have hackable motherboards.

from what op has stated. most likely has the unhackable ones and if he follows your suggestion. brick is a high chance.

as for OP, try looking into the prometheus add-on for 5.03gen

Sorry my fault i miss read that he/she was using a 3000.

virenxxx007 do not use what i said in my last post.