Thread: iso/cso games which work with promethues 6.35

pspgo kid is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default iso/cso games which work with promethues 6.35

could some of you guys recommend me some games which work with promethues iso loader

i just installed 6.35 HEN on my psp go and now want to download some games for my psp go to play

not just for me but you could also help the others in this forum by telling them also which games work on a iso loader so that they do not download the wrong game which an iso loader cant read

feel free and list as many games as you like but they should be able to run with prometeus iso loader

ravage2002 is offline -Hacks Newbie

I've tried a lot of games so far and none of them didn't work. If you try a game and your PSP shut down try finding the same game but patched for all cfw it should work.

pspgo kid is offline -Hacks Newbie

i dont understand what your saying but whenever i search for iso games on google (i use torrent cuz got slow net) game iso's are there but beside them it says "decrypted for GEN M5.33 sumthin sumthin?? and when i see if there is actually a iso there i get winrar files named part 1,part2 ,part3 with the game name in front of them

does this mean that games for GEN 5.** will not work in my psp go running HEN 6.35?????

*Removed*

Admin Message
    Do not request links to copyrighted material.

Read the
    forum rules.

ravage2002 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Like I said any game work, if they don't work try fiding one patched to work on all firmware.

P.S.: Found one that don't work, Armored Core Formula Front, even patched, ah well one of so many. ^^