Thread: Racing Game ISO / Language questions...

breakbeat is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default Racing Game ISO / Language questions...

Hey all, just had a few questions.

I have two copies of the same game. One being a small english version of the game, and the other being a PAL region / russian language. I enjoy having the WHOLE game, and am missing all of the videos and cut scenes in my readable, english version and would like to put them back in.

I can't read Russian. Or Cyrillic at all, for that matter. Is there a way with UMDGen that I can move the videos ( which are in English ) over into the English version, or is it possible to change the Russian version into English, and which would be the easiest?

Thanks for the help in advance, and if anyone needs any more details, I'm happy to PM or post here as need be.

junKie is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Guru

Quote Originally Posted by breakbeat View Post
    Is there a way with UMDGen that I can move the videos ( which are in English ) over into the English version,
    Try it.

Quote Originally Posted by breakbeat View Post
    or is it possible to change the Russian version into English, and which would be the easiest?
    Nope, not possible.

breakbeat is offline -Hacks Newbie

Where would I be looking in the UMDGen file structure for the videos, and what file extensions would I be looking for?

jibbz is offline Banned -Hacks Titan

Just get the Scene release (Full untouched) english version of the game ..... Much easier IMO.