Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 46

Thread: Tactics Ogre Let us Cling Together EUR PSP-DUPLEX

  
  1. #1
    IceKing is offline -Hacks Smarty
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    147
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Tactics Ogre Let us Cling Together EUR PSP-DUPLEX




    Long ago, power was everything. It was a time called Xytegenia, where metal, and evil that was enshrouded in darkness was in control...

    The classic 1995 Super Famicom epic Tactics Ogre: Let us Cling Together is remade for a new generation of fans with this PSP edition enhanced with new side stories, characters and graphic elements. The game includes wew graphics, music, and gameplay, as well as a re-arranged soundtrack from the original composers including 15 new compositions.
    I've been looking forward towards this one all week. Happy hunting.

    Last edited by IceKing; 02-12-2011 at 03:33 PM.

  2. #2
    EarlZ is offline -Hacks Smarty
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Philippines , Cebu City
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Thanks you even included the grp that pirated it!
    PlayStation Portable | 3001 04G | 16GB Sony HX
    6.35Pro-B

  3. #3
    Pterodactyl's Avatar
    Pterodactyl is offline -Hacks Smarty
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    183
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Oh nice, figured I'd have to wait until the 15th to see a release. Thanks!

    Oh noes, it's borked for me. When I get to the map, after selecting the first story battle at some castle it just black screens. I'm using 5.50 Prom 4.
    Last edited by Pterodactyl; 02-12-2011 at 05:58 PM.

  4. #4
    ragestreet is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pterodactyl View Post
    Oh nice, figured I'd have to wait until the 15th to see a release. Thanks!

    Oh noes, it's borked for me. When I get to the map, after selecting the first story battle at some castle it just black screens. I'm using 5.50 Prom 4.
    I've got this exact same problem. If anyone's got a solution I'm all ears or eyes I guess.

  5. #5
    EarlZ is offline -Hacks Smarty
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Philippines , Cebu City
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    So it borkes for you guys when you go to the battle map on the first castle? do you get to the combat screen or just upto the loading screen coz it works fine on Pro-A2
    PlayStation Portable | 3001 04G | 16GB Sony HX
    6.35Pro-B

  6. #6
    ragestreet is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EarlZ View Post
    So it borkes for you guys when you go to the battle map on the first castle? do you get to the combat screen or just upto the loading screen coz it works fine on Pro-A2
    Before the loading screen. The screen turns black and then the game freezes. It also happens when I try to install the game.

  7. #7
    Pterodactyl's Avatar
    Pterodactyl is offline -Hacks Smarty
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    183
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    I haven't tried installing the data, (that doesn't help speed anything up when the whole game is already on the memory stick, right?) but I have the exact same issue as ragestreet.

    Edit: I think I just found a patch to fix the issue. I haven't tested it out, but I'm going to. I won't make anyone wait for me if they want to test it themselves.

    0. Copy untouched ISO to your memory stick first, then connect your PSP to PC ( or Untick "Read-Only" atrribute of ISO file by right click to iso file and choose Properties...)
    1. Download this file http://www.mediafire.com/?6blyihksdt66c6f
    2. Extract and run "Tactics.Ogre.Let.us.Cling.Together.EUR.PSP-DUPLEX.exe".
    3. Browse to your ISO file "dpx-to.iso". Be sure it's untouched.
    4. Hit Go! and wait for few secs.
    5. Enjoy the game on whatever CFW you are

    Tested on 5.50 Gen D
    Last edited by Pterodactyl; 02-13-2011 at 08:29 PM.

  8. #8
    ragestreet is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pterodactyl View Post
    I haven't tried installing the data, (that doesn't help speed anything up when the whole game is already on the memory stick, right?) but I have the exact same issue as ragestreet.

    Edit: I think I just found a patch to fix the issue. I haven't tested it out, but I'm going to. I won't make anyone wait for me if they want to test it themselves.
    I used the patch but it gave me a file size/version error.

  9. #9
    IceKing is offline -Hacks Smarty
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    147
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pterodactyl View Post
    I haven't tried installing the data, (that doesn't help speed anything up when the whole game is already on the memory stick, right?) but I have the exact same issue as ragestreet.

    Edit: I think I just found a patch to fix the issue. I haven't tested it out, but I'm going to. I won't make anyone wait for me if they want to test it themselves.
    When i originally tried this patch on mine Gen-d3 it didn't work (gave some type of error). But i found a diff. version somewhere else. I haven't had a chance to really get into the game just yet, i hope i won't experience any crashes.

  10. #10
    ragestreet is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IceKing View Post
    When i originally tried this patch on mine Gen-d3 it didn't work (gave some type of error). But i found a diff. version somewhere else. I haven't had a chance to really get into the game just yet, i hope i won't experience any crashes.
    Give us a link if your patch works please!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •