Thread: can anyone help me with FF7

NeoBlackheart is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default can anyone help me with FF7

I have been trying to get my PSP setup so I can do some cheating on some games recently most of them are games I have beaten at least 4 times except this one I have beaten FF7 1 time and its extremely long. I put in a lot of time and I was wondering since there has to be someone that can do this can anyone make me a cheated save right near the beginning of the game. I don't need all stats maxxed do 9999 every hit and all that I just want 1 simple thing.I want Cloud to have the Apocolypse weapon have the rune braclet and have the Fire, Lightning, Ice Materia at level 3 along with having Neo Bahamut summon. Thats all no in depth turn everything on no I want 99 of everything just a simple early save with a few helpfull items that would help me level faster and do more damage.

Also I really don't know if this is the place to put it I have run out of hope anywere else 4 different gamesites couldn't help me I am turning to the last group I know the best someone has to be able to do this.

(the reason I don't do it is because I really don't have the money or the time to put into making 100% correct choices on geting it setup and if I do mess it up I can't just get it fixed really quick.)

arChaos is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

I know there's a PSX memory card with Cloud starting the game at level 99 with Master-Summon and Master magic. I've no clue where to start, but they were on eBay awhile back for $10. Someone will have to know how to convert them.

That has to be my most played game. To beat it ~ 40 hrs. To complete the sidequests and game ~ 85 + hrs. But I do pause it, and am pretty sure the game clock keeps going.
    Last edited by arChaos; 03-08-2011 at 02:00 PM.
    1st PSP 1001 5.00 M33-6
    2nd PSP 3001 6.35 PRO-B
    If I have helped you please tip the scales to add REP.

yeah I found 1 way to convert a PSX save file to work on a PSP but that required me to have a CFW and use CWCheat I think it was so it could read it. I can't do that because I don't have the cash to invest in the PSP if I Brick it or anything that would require less cash.

junKie is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Guru

What PSP version do you have?

If your PSP is hackable then, there shouldn't be anything you should worry bout.

My psp is a PSP1001 but is runing 6.37 which if I would have read up on before hand is very very hard to get rid of unless I go pandora battery which if I am reading correctly turns my PS Portable to PS Stay connected to charger.... which is why I say I want to get anouther battery first.

kaitoshinichi is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by NeoBlackheart View Post
    My psp is a PSP1001 but is runing 6.37 which if I would have read up on before hand is very very hard to get rid of unless I go pandora battery which if I am reading correctly turns my PS Portable to PS Stay connected to charger.... which is why I say I want to get anouther battery first.
    you can convert you're battery to a time-machine enabled one which allows you to use it both as a pandora one and a normal one without having to convert it all the time.

sweet didn't know that can you link me the directions on how to?

kaitoshinichi is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

can't quite remember. should easily find it in search. try look for softmod pandora battery without pc or something