Thread: Best multiplayer 1v1 adhoc games?

jjjon123 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default Best multiplayer 1v1 adhoc games?

I recently bought a second psp so I could play adhoc games with my brothers and I would like to know of some really fun ones that could be played 1 on 1 via adhoc.

Include any homebrew,free,snes(i cant get these to work atm),nes,CPS1/2,NEO-GEO ps1, or psp game you can think of.

I am mainly looking for a 3d action game/shooter where we could hide and try to find each other and shoot each other.

No rpg/turn based rpg/tower defence games because they are too complicated to learn, and I dont care for any racing or sports games

PS. one is a phat and one is a slim so no games that have poor compatibility issues

NetMafia is offline -Hacks Hacker

Socom, Resistance Retribution, Killzone

You know what stupid people do for fun?click here!

kaitoshinichi is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

viewtiful joe Red Hot Rumble well didnt notice u made specifics... but i didnt see any rumble based beat-em up action being not allowed
    Last edited by kaitoshinichi; 03-18-2011 at 02:39 AM.

NetMafia is offline -Hacks Hacker

Gta lcs, gta vcs

You know what stupid people do for fun?click here!

Pterodactyl is offline -Hacks Smarty

Oh hey, I just made a topic about this game: Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions

Though, it's only fun playing against one another if both of you play through the whole game to get items/abilities. Though I suppose you could always play through on one game and copy the save file (but then there's the issue of having the same characters, which seems just as annoying).

If you're interested in co-op, Monster Hunter is always great. Though if your brothers are still pretty young I doubt they'll get into the game, it's pretty tough.

Edit: I'm sorry, I totally skimmed over the part where you said you're looking for a shooter. Uhhh, well everyone else beat me to the punch. =x