Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Any MH Fans?

  
  1. #1
    WeArePSP is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Any MH Fans?

    Hey All

    So i was wondering if there is anybody in the forum that is a Monster Hunter Fan. I am a huge fan and really want to be able to find more of you like me out there, I have my beloved MHFU which is my favourite game (SO FAR) and it seems that the MH community is dying out

    SO ANY OF YOU OUT THERE?


  2. #2
    ASCiiDiTY's Avatar
    ASCiiDiTY is offline -Hacks Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    #alt.binaries.sony.psp
    Posts
    1,223
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    I tried this game and found it very boring TBH.

  3. #3
    WeArePSP is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ASCiiDiTY View Post
    I tried this game and found it very boring TBH.
    At the start of the game i would have to agree with you, basically carving raw meat and killing small monsters was not my thing, however once i got the hang of it i grew to love the game so much. Its just a game where i can play it and end up 5 hours later wondering where all the time went. I guess my 700+ hours shows

    What did you find boring?

  4. #4
    ASCiiDiTY's Avatar
    ASCiiDiTY is offline -Hacks Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    #alt.binaries.sony.psp
    Posts
    1,223
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WeArePSP View Post
    At the start of the game i would have to agree with you, basically carving raw meat and killing small monsters was not my thing, however once i got the hang of it i grew to love the game so much. Its just a game where i can play it and end up 5 hours later wondering where all the time went. I guess my 700+ hours shows

    What did you find boring?
    Exactly that, killing small creatures and carving meat etc.. I turned the game off after maybe 15 minutes. I may give it another go though when I have some time to kill.

  5. #5
    WeArePSP is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ASCiiDiTY View Post
    Exactly that, killing small creatures and carving meat etc.. I turned the game off after maybe 15 minutes. I may give it another go though when I have some time to kill.
    I would if i were you . Once you get further on you will find it much more intersting, its not for all people though

  6. #6
    ASCiiDiTY's Avatar
    ASCiiDiTY is offline -Hacks Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    #alt.binaries.sony.psp
    Posts
    1,223
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WeArePSP View Post
    I would if i were you . Once you get further on you will find it much more intersting, its not for all people though
    Which one is best to start with? 1, 2, or the translated 3rd version?

  7. #7
    WeArePSP is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ASCiiDiTY View Post
    Which one is best to start with? 1, 2, or the translated 3rd version?
    Well i would start at unite personally only due to the reason that i started there, ive heard that freedom 2 is just like unite but have never played it myself.

    I have the japanese mhp3rd patched and it is a very good patch. Items, weapons, materials and stuff like that but not the peoples speech, that is what i dont like ( i know but personal opinion). So i am playing Unite until a possible Eu release

  8. #8
    Flameman is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Surabaya, Indonesia
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    the first MH that I played is MHFU, since then I became a fans, too bad the US version of MHP3 haven't been released yet

  9. #9
    ASCiiDiTY's Avatar
    ASCiiDiTY is offline -Hacks Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    #alt.binaries.sony.psp
    Posts
    1,223
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WeArePSP View Post
    Well i would start at unite personally only due to the reason that i started there, ive heard that freedom 2 is just like unite but have never played it myself.

    I have the japanese mhp3rd patched and it is a very good patch. Items, weapons, materials and stuff like that but not the peoples speech, that is what i dont like ( i know but personal opinion). So i am playing Unite until a possible Eu release
    Thanks, I may give Unite a go

  10. #10
    WeArePSP is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ASCiiDiTY View Post
    Thanks, I may give Unite a go
    Thanks its a start to getting people into monster hunter, who knows you might rack up 700 hours like me

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •