Thread: Best PSP Lego game?

HoustonTX224 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Question Best PSP Lego game?

haven't really been into the Leog scene BUT, after a little time with Batman Lego (my nieces game) I might be willing to give them a try. It was suggested to me to try the Star Wars Lego game sbecause they seem to be longer. Which Lego PSP game do you all suggest?

HoustonTX224

theEvilOne is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Titan

I've played the Star Wars one and it was really fun, a lot better than I expected.

Which one did you play? I thought there was more than just one on PSP?

theEvilOne is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonTX224 View Post
    Which one did you play? I thought there was more than just one on PSP?
    I played Lega Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy. I'm sure the 3rd one is just as good, if not better.

NetMafia is offline -Hacks Hacker

Lego Star Wars

You know what stupid people do for fun?click here!

Quote Originally Posted by theEvilOne View Post
    I played Lega Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy. I'm sure the 3rd one is just as good, if not better.
    Much apprecaited. Thanks.

Auto-Merge:
    Quote Originally Posted by NetMafia View Post
    Lego Star Wars
    Thanks so much. Star Wars it is.

NetMafia is offline -Hacks Hacker

You know what stupid people do for fun?click here!

SAND33P is offline -Hacks Newbie

lego star wars 2 or 3, both are excellent

shawn28341 is offline -Hacks Newbie

I about like you got into the lego games with the xbox 360's lego Batman with my little boy who is 4 now.. We literally finished it in like a few days.. I was so impressed that I went and got Lego Indiana Jones and Lego Star Wars the saga.. Now done the demo for L. Harry Potter and L. Star Wars 3.. I downloaded a version of The Pirates of the Caribbean for my 6.35 OFW a few days ago and have played it pretty much nonstop between me and my little boy.. Actually bought another psp from ebay for $25 that will do tv out, but doesn't read umd's for some reason.. Like I care anyhow.. : 0) But looking forward to playing The Pirates of the caribbean in two player for that one in a few days.. In order from what I have played.. It would be.. Batman and Pirates of the caribbean a close 1st and second place thus far... Indiana Jones for third followed by Star Wars saga and Harry Potter.. Atleast going by the demo of the last one.. Batman on the psp seemed a little small in scale to me.. Felt a little like controlling ants from the beginning... Liked the 360 very very much though..I also own it on the wii as well.. But never went back to it after 360 game purchase..Pirates of the caribbean is scaled really nice for the psp and looks llike you would want it to in my opinion.. Really it all started from a pawn shop buy for a 3 yr. old looking for some good kiddy games that thoroughly suprised the hell out of me...
    The batman 360 version came as a launch title with pure racing.. Meaning the pawn shops wound up getting many many copies of them and sell them both together for like $5.00.. A great investment for any age actually and not knowing it then.. But was a smart move to put as a launch title I believe...