Thread: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd

Apulan is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default Monster Hunter Portable 3rd

I'm thinking about making a general MHP3 help thread or I hope that someone makes one in the future but for now I have a couple of questions

-what are the best weapons in the beginning, middle, and end of the game? I played MHFU and I kinda got the general idea of which weapons are good at which parts of the game and which weapons were good for elemental damage and stuff like that but I wanna know if it's like that in MHP3 before I go in too far and realize that there was an easier way to get there. Also, what weapons have good elemental damage?

-is it just me or is the Longsword a little slower?

-how does the whole hotspring thing work? I heard it replaced the felyne kitcken but that's all I know

-what is the "drink quest"?

Basurci is offline -Hacks Newbie

1.There is no best weapon in game. Yes damage is different in every weapon there but it depends against what monster u go.
    Example: Ice Barroth - best weapon with lightning damage.
    2.Long sword slow? All weapons are slow in game
    3.Before every quest u go to spring to get more hp and stamina. It resets after you die or finish quest.
    43Drink quest gives u BUFFS (Ressistens or something else it depends what you drink )
    And yea don't post such rubbish in forum go to MH wiki first if u have questions....

Kalarian is offline -Hacks Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Basurci View Post
    1.There is no best weapon in game. Yes damage is different in every weapon there but it depends against what monster u go.
    Example: Ice Barroth - best weapon with lightning damage.
    2.Long sword slow? All weapons are slow in game
    3.Before every quest u go to spring to get more hp and stamina. It resets after you die or finish quest.
    43Drink quest gives u BUFFS (Ressistens or something else it depends what you drink )
    And yea don't post such rubbish in forum go to MH wiki first if u have questions....
    Absolute crap. Elemental damage calculation makes it so you take your elemental damge and divide by 10. That is how much ACTUAL damage it is doing. Best weapon of any class will be the one with the highest raw damage, assuming it has decent sharpness. Element damage is a joke and just there to mix up weapons. This is confirmed and easily tested by pulling up the monster hitpoints on cfw.

Always go for raw damage