Thread: Psp games future

bluegrass13 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Exclamation Psp games future

Do you think Sony will be still producing games for psp?
    I thought about this because the psp 300 is rather old and the new psps (psp go and the upcoming psp vital) don't use umd discs again.

demon450 is offline Programmer -Hacks Neophyte

the games are downloadable is why, and i dont have any umds, just isos and csos
    Get DarkFrost Cheat Device HERE!
    Medigen Chats, chat fast for free!

ifrit05 is offline -Hacks Veteran

Well look at the PS2. After the PS3 came out Sony was the only company supporting their older console and still let developers make games for it for a LONG time. GC/Xbox1 died pretty fast after the Wii/360 came out.

So I think at least we will still see some life from the PSP after PSV comes out, but who knows.
    PSP-1001 6.39 ME-8 | PS3 CECH-2501B REBUG 4.70.1

Flash45 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Wink Game media for PSP's

Well guys, I'm an old fart who saw the evolution of consumer electronics from tube televisions which were hard wired (No circuit boards) to lasers being able to read data off a little shiny disc. I played my first "computer game" loaded from a 5-1/4 floppy- where did that go along, with the other smaller floppy and cassette,? The game itself was, and still is in digital bytes loaded onto cd's (which are now on DVD's mostly) and digital downloads which are stored on flash drives which have enough space to store and play the games, the question is where is the storage container going? from flash drives to what media? Answer me that and let me know,cause I want to invest some money in that!!

Auto-Merge: Well guys, I'm an old fart who saw the evolution of consumer electronics from tube televisions which were hard wired (No circuit boards) to lasers being able to read data off a little shiny disc. I played my first "computer game" loaded from a 5-1/4 floppy- where did that go along, with the other smaller floppy and cassette,? The game itself was, and still is in digital bytes loaded onto cd's (which are now on DVD's mostly) and digital downloads which are stored on flash drives which have enough space to store and play the games, the question is where is the storage container going? from flash drives to what media? Answer me that and let me know,cause I want to invest some money in that!!