Thread: Resistance Retribution Online Multiplayer

Howdy Mr.Patch is offline -Hacks Newbie

Exclamation Resistance Retribution Online Multiplayer

Hey I have a copy of Resistance Retribution in ISO format that I ripped from my UMD a while back (and I'm glad I did because the UMD is now lost) and I've been enjoying the campaign while I fixed my network to be compatible with my PSP. But now that I'm able to get online it seems that the servers for Resistance's online multiplayer are either down or just jammed up. I was able to successfully see the games being played a few days ago on a neighbors network, but now on my own network (which is significantly faster and not firewalled) I am unable to connect. It just keeps booting me out at the network connect screen saying "Unable to connect to servers. Check you're network settings or that the servers are up." Something like that. So I've been unable to play thus far.

My point being:

Does anyone know if the servers are down for good or just garbage? Also, any tips on good times to get on successfully if they aren't down would be greatly appreciated. Also I'm currently running CFW 6.60 PRO-B9 on an 02g if that makes any difference.

demon450 is offline Programmer -Hacks Neophyte

i believe the servers are just shit
    Get DarkFrost Cheat Device HERE!
    Medigen Chats, chat fast for free!

Howdy Mr.Patch is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default Damn

That really sucks. I wish Medal of Honor Heroes' servers were still up. The PSP has great online functionality, unfortunately few games utilize it fully. I guess I'll just have to wait around for Resistance to work. Thanks man.