Thread: Update or No?

Zayl is offline -Hacks Newbie

this the upcomeing games that require the new firmware updates what do you guys think, are you going to update your psp for the new games or stay 1.5 or below for the homebrew?

Chadley is offline -Hacks Newbie

I voted upgrade. I love my classics and I love the ability to play them on my PSP. But I didn't buy the PSP FOR the classics, I bought it for the exciting new games that are coming out for the little thing. Besides, why NOT upgrade? We all know that no matter what there are always people out there that will hack and hack until they find another way, so all it takes is a bit of patience, and I'll have my classics back. :D

I understand were coming from, I think I would upgrade to.

I think it would kill me if I could not play grand theft auto liberty stories because of some stupid firmware problem.

stupid is offline -Hacks Neophyte

^ you said it. I bought the PSP for PS gaming and although homebrew is a great accomplsihment I really dont want to be stuck play GB , NES and SNES and GEN titles. Besides maybe Sony will have something useful in their updates in the future.

***MOst of this is because my firmware is 1.51 so Ive never been able to use homebrew in the first place.

well I'm sorry that you'd never been able to play homebrew it's pretty awesome knowing you have 30 some awed games at your fingertips, but I totally understand where you're coming from I think you made a good choice.

JeStEr is offline -Hacks Newbie

i voted not to upgrade because i dont think i will until something really catches my eye liberty cities i might upgrade for but i will defineflty be upgrading for BF2: Modern Combat. :P

RaiderX is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Well the games that require updates dont come out for a while. Which gives me just enought time to beat Super Mario World and Earthbound for the hundreth time. I didnt buy a PSP(Play SNES Portable) Though. I bought a Play STATION Portable and I want to play the new games tjhat are gonna be more kick-ass like GTA!! Besides there will be hackers who will make innovations for 1.51+

LTG
    LTG is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

do whatevr u want
    [img]http://chosenofmystra.net/gabby/noob.jpg[img]

TALL_GUY is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

Quote Originally Posted by LTG
    do whatevr u want

Yo-ho.. yo-ho.. a pirates life for me...