Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Quick Question About Backgrounds, Was I Dreaming?

AkirċXxx is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Lol ok, im not sure if this was a dream and i read something, or if this is true. I could have sworn ive seen a program on this site that allows the background to be different everytime you turn on your psp. Is this possible and is there such a program? I just think its refreshing and a nice change if it changes randomly instead of monthly. Anyone have some quick info on this?

Oh i got a awsome psp cleaning tip for you all. Recently i was cleaning off my psp screen with the soft cloth, and that piece of garbage scratched up my screen! Not deep, but you can see scratches in the sun light. Ok there is this chemical that you can buy, Anti-Static chemical that you spray on CD's after you buffer them. Its like a liquid wax polish, i have tons of it at my work in little spary bottles so i was like wtf lets try. I sprayed a little on my screen then started rubbing it in, and MAGIC, all the scratches were gone and the thing looks brand new, i went ahead and put like 3 coats of this wax stuff on the screen and now it cleans off so easy. I forgot the name of the spray, when i get off work today ill post the name of the stuff you guys can look for.

RaiderX is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

AWEOME!! Thanks fr the tip. My psp got scrated by that gay cloth too. I've been thinking of returning the carp for faulty material, but I can stand to go weeks without my psp... :cry: Not to mentuion, I'll probbaly end up recieving a 1.52 firmware, or they wilol just swtich my cloth and faceplate and update for me! I dont want to get 1.52!! So tell me wut the brand name is. Also, I think those CD scratch surface clothes can help this too. Also, I got tipped off from a video rental place. I asked them how they kept they're DVDs so well on the surface. And the lady said they clean it with PLEDGE!! Amazingly, pleadge creates some sort of a coating like the cd clothes and the wax stuff u mentuioned. Anyway, I'll let u know if it works after I try it.

madmatt is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

I know this because Tyler knows this...

I use an orange cleaner, leves no scratches. I use a cloth thats used for cleaning records.

*Claps* damn, im still a guru, that will change in less than 2 days :twisted: .

Ok update, this stuff is called JFJ Disc Repair AntiStatic Spray/Cleaner. It comes in a little white bottle. I used this stuff on my entire Psp, including my logictech case. This stuff is awsome.

Damn, I have to get me some of that. :D

RaiderX is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

COOL! I'm guru too! ..........Watching robot chicken right now..... anyway, I had a REALLY good cloth that I got for about 5 bux and it left no dust or scratches, but this gay fag I know got pissed at me and stepped on it and rubbed it on the floorand eneded up throwing it out.

Ok I used a FELLOWES CD/DVD Scratch repair kit cloth, after 2 applications, it got rid of almost all ym scratches! Just a few deeper ones I gotta remove. Tis is great! Well, I guess any cd repair thing can help ur screen. Anyway, I guess I'll be applying this stuff for the next few minutes while watching aqua teen.

Ok, after it just dryed, I see the scratches are all still there. I doubt they r new ones that got there when I wiped the coating off, so I gott get soem of that stuff u have. Any idea wut it costs
    Ok maybe I have to let this stuff dry on the psp, cause it didn't say if i do that or wipe it off, so I'll see soon. If it doesn't work, I'll try pledge...

Is this person human, is he still alive, and why? My God that sucks.

Ok i cant seem to find it on ebay, i dont work again till wed. when i go to work ill ask the manager what company they order this stuff from. Cause it is something that you can order in bulk, like big packs of 12, and i dont see why it wouldnt be available to the public, all i know is that the entire label reads "JFJ Disc Repair AntiStatic Spray/Cleaner" ill try to find out more information for everyone, unless someone finds out before me =). But yeah this stuff seems like a liquid wax, cause on the bottle around the nozzle part, there is a waxy build up. But i went and got one of those screen protectors, the ones you stick on, and when i was using the squeegy it gav eme to apply it, it put little scratches on the protective screen itself, so i used some more of that stuff lol and it took the scratches out of the damn protective screen i bought too!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast