Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Does That free psp stuff realy work

pacman_walker11 is offline -Hacks Newbie

my psp broke and i dont want to pay 125 dollas to get it fixed. So i been reading the forums and people been saying if you sign up for the 6 offers you you will get a psp in the mail. If its true holla back with the details. :D

Johny2x4 is offline -Hacks Newbie

6 offers overall costs like 300$ its like a discount but u still have to pay

RaiderX is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Trust me they work. The reason being that those free psp sites get money for each customer they get for those sponsors. hey also buy the psp at lower than wholesale prices. They end up making a pretty good prfit on each one and u end up getting a great discount. U just have to know whuch offeres to take so u can get the lowest price. u should ask for people wut they spent and wut offers they did. anyway, these are not scams. they work.

mvpo.geo is offline -Hacks Newbie

They work and an easy way to complete them at FreePSPs.com is to do it in a Referral Exchange/Conga. YOu complete one offer and in no time you get your 5 referrals.

Try out this one........http://www.geocities.com/thefreepspconga/index.htm

Mitwang is offline -Hacks Guru

the best way is to sign up on freepsps.com you need to do one offer urself and get five other people to sign up under ur referral to do an offer. so you can start a triangle with five other guys and each one does an offer for someone else so you easily get five referrals and they get free psps too

Brothers In Arms
    VISIT THE F.A.Q BEFORE YOU POST IN THE HELP SECTION!

-=Klay=- is offline -Hacks Member

what are you guys..dumb...didnt you read all the terms of use and privacy policy and terms of agreement...

well briefly....i think it's impossible...cuz it says your friends need 5 friends to do the same and their 5 friends to do the same and so on and so on...finally you cant get the psp cause it keeps going
    Never take advice from somebody else
    -somebody else

videogameaholic is offline -Hacks Member

Each of your friends need to get 5 friends to get THEIR psp, but you don't need them to have any referrals for you to get YOUR psp.

Like I said in another thread...I have less than 5 friends :(

-=Klay=- is offline -Hacks Member

Each of your friends need to get 5 friends to get THEIR psp, but you don't need them to have any referrals for you to get YOUR psp.

Like I said in another thread...I have less than 5 friends :(
    i ll be your friend...wait nvr mind

I HATE COMPLETING SURVEYS...

I cant be 1 of 5 cuz i am canadian....cheap bastards
    Never take advice from somebody else
    -somebody else

imzack is offline -Hacks Ninja

Its a pain id rather go buy a psp

MonkeyNuts is offline -Hacks Newbie

No it doesn't.

And if you believe what you read here you are as stupid as I assume anyone asking that question has to be.

This site is advertising the offer you dingo! Do you honestly think they will allow a full, frank and fair debate into whether it is a scam or not? I have actually just started my stopwatch to time how long it takes this message to be removed by an admin who is more concerned about the "bottom line" - and I mean MONEY MONEY MONEY - than they are about whether their members get right royally shafted!

If you have five friends and you want to get a PSP on the cheap then I advise you beat them up and steal the money from them. In the long run it will cause them far less pain than you setting them up in a pyramid scam. At least if you do it with your fists the pain will be over fast - if you do it using these offers they'll be suffering for weeks trying to get their own PSP. Poor deluded fools.

MonkeyNuts

P.S. Oh and BTW - to the admin/mod that deletes this - just consider how you will feel when some poor idiot loses cash on one of these deals. And it'll happen. One of the guys who comes here - his only intention to have a bit of fun and chat - will end up being screwed because of YOU. I hope you can sleep easy in your bed. Running a good site and forum is about allowing debate - not supporting your ad sponsers.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast