Thread: question for free psp recipients

Hectic is offline -Hacks Newbie

so i started an account at yoursmartrewards, but i don't want to mess up and end up spending more than i have to so i have a question. the window that pops up gives extremely vague instructions of the offer. most of them say the same thing "you must complete a successful purchase to get credit for this offer" but is a "free" trial considered a purchase? most of the free trials end and have auto rebilling at the end of a couple weeks, and is pretty spendy ($89 for teeth whitening stuff for ex). anyway, is this the required purchase or is the shipping and handling considered a successful purchase?

RaiderX is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

I dont think shipping is a purchase...

mvpo.geo is offline -Hacks Newbie

You can cancel most of those free trial things within a week or 2 and you will still recieve credit for completing that offer.

If you wanna do a FreePSPs.com account so that you only need to complete 1 offer and have 5 referrals than make it easy on yourself and join a Conga line.

http://www.geocities.com/thefreepspconga/index.htm

Hectic is offline -Hacks Newbie

i think i'm good. i just signed up for all 6 offers. 2 free trials have already been reported complete (i think it was automatic). tooth whitening and weight loss. we'll see how it goes. how do i get in a conga line? i assume that's a triangle..can i get the gift from both YSR and freepsps.com?