Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: PS3 or XBOX 360?

RaiderX is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Ok! I want to know what new system u plan on buying. Please post reasons and stuff!

madmatt is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

I have to say PS3, It has complete backwords compadibilty and the graphix are AMAZING. So far the xbox360 just looks like a single step forword from their orginal. x360 shouldnt rush their release date, they will be first, but I can say there will be some hardware screwups with the 360. (Tekken5, Devil May cry4, and Grand turismo 5, are game I just cant miss :))
    I know this because Tyler knows this...

MastaQris is offline -Hacks Newbie

Microsoft pumped out a new system instantly. I am goin for ps3 until further notice. And after I get a ps3 if by chance x box has a wide selection of games i'll do it. I dont like how they have barely any rpg's. Its sports orientated and racing. And then they have games that other systems get before them.

ISOHaven is offline -Hacks Guru

Here's my 2 cents:

1. I have yet to see very many GAME PLAY videos of Xbox360. Yet I have seen many GAME PLAY videos for PS3. I don't care about FMV as those could be full blown live action DVD videos for all anyone should care. I am very impressed with the PS3 and I already know they will have games that I like for it. Xbox360 however I have to assume will be like the Xbox. I don't really like any of the games for it. Thus I don't own one.

2. I will purchase the revolution for the same reason. There will already be games for it that I like. Plus the 100% backwards compatibility is giving me a stiffy!!!! :twisted: j/k
    If the truth hurts.....CHANGE

Stephen at AeroXP is the worlds greatest piece of CRAP! I urge anyone and EVERYONE to go give him hell. He uses his authority at that site to slander and lie about people then lock the threads before any clarity can be shown.

Al 3 of u have true points just like mine. I plan on getting PS3 and If X360 actually has any games that I want other than Halo 3, I might get it, but for now, I want PS3. I might get Revolution too. Not to mention,but I am mentioning it anyway. I never understood why people say that if they xdo mention it, that the PSP wll be an extra controller for the PS3 and It will havebother connectabilities, and with 2 PSPs, I start off with 3 controllers! Besides, I dont think the 360 will connect very well with the PSP. LEGALLY, there is only so much they can do. Pretty much the only thign is transfer files between them like a comp.and play your movies, music and display photos on the TV, but I'm sure the PS3 will do that too! And even if they didn't I still want PS3 more. And I have no idea how the hell they plan on connecting to the BS, sorry, DS!

Oh and I wonmder, How will the PSP be able to be a controller for th ePS3 if the PS3 has more buttonsthan the PSP?

wig
    wig is offline -Hacks Smarty

i voted revolution because even though nintendo has been lagging behind latley i think they're gonna bust out something crazy
    lets steal it and then have my shotgun make friends with his chest.

I have always liked nintendo and I do think thwerwe is major hope for the revolution. I guess XBOX is the crappiest one. I feel like systems are like cars. American cars suck, so american systems suck...

madmatt is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Very true anology. Im sure somone will flame you for your car remark tho :p
    I know this because Tyler knows this...

ISOHaven is offline -Hacks Guru

#%$#$%#$$.... My Ford truck will whoop all your asses!!!!!

:P

I have to admit thought. The whole 360 online community looks pretty damn neat.
    If the truth hurts.....CHANGE

Stephen at AeroXP is the worlds greatest piece of CRAP! I urge anyone and EVERYONE to go give him hell. He uses his authority at that site to slander and lie about people then lock the threads before any clarity can be shown.

Yeah, but PS3 may have a more poular online system than PS2s.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast