Thread: PSP exchange?

fart_sniffer is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Im on my 3rd psp now and It only seems to be gettIng owrse> came wIth 2 lIt pIxels now has 4 and 2 dead pIxels and has a metal bar behInd the square button < I havent seen anythIng else wrone yet but my eb games 2 week warante Is up now and they wont take It back.
    Is It worth It to just send It to sony for a newer one or wIll they send one back wIth the fIrmware update?

ISOHaven is offline -Hacks Guru

Odds are you will get the updated firmware.
    If the truth hurts.....CHANGE

Stephen at AeroXP is the worlds greatest piece of CRAP! I urge anyone and EVERYONE to go give him hell. He uses his authority at that site to slander and lie about people then lock the threads before any clarity can be shown.

That sucks but the warante also says they either replace the screen or the whole psp so if they only replace the screen then the 1.5 stays

Odds are again they will update it for you. probably standard procedure.

Stephen at AeroXP is the worlds greatest piece of CRAP! I urge anyone and EVERYONE to go give him hell. He uses his authority at that site to slander and lie about people then lock the threads before any clarity can be shown.

Spartan 117 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Talk about bad luck, my first and still have it psp came in mint condition (no dead pixels, buttons work good,ect)
    lol @ Thread

© Spartan 117. 2005-2019. All rights Reserved, lol

Need X-Box 360 help, Click Here!

if you really want to see if your psp is perfect you should find the download that has about 5-6 jpeg's and they will highlight the dead pixels which are hard to see most times (use a res screen jpeg to find dead pixels use a black screen jpeg to find lit pixels).

Spartan 117 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

i did, none, lucky me :D
    lol @ Thread

© Spartan 117. 2005-2019. All rights Reserved, lol

Need X-Box 360 help, Click Here!

RaiderX is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Yeah, both my PSPs have no screwed up pixels. This is why I hate using my 1.5. I never want to lose that baby! Oh and they will update it for u. And that "Metal bar" is the edge of the screen. All PSPs have that. It's a minor intentional defect that SCEI did because the didn't want to make the PSP any bigger than it is. I think that was a good idea. But, the square button doesn't respond if u press on the left of it, cause it only hite the metal.

I dont have any issues pressing any part of the square button down on either of my three units. :?:

SirOcelot is offline -Hacks Smarty

Yeah dude, before you go and return them run dead pixel fixer pics and videos. With those I confirmed that I only had dust under my screen.