Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Memory stick ?

qwerty is offline Senior Member -Hacks Veteran

Some guy said u could hold tons of 90 minute movies on a 256 ms. i was going to buy a new ms, and i didnt believe so i bought the 512. is that stuff the gamestop guy said true :?:

PSP 5.00 m33

SONY_PSP_DUDE is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

A 256 MIGHT HOLD A 90 MIN MOVIE AT SERIOUSLY LOW QUALITY. A 512 WILL HOLD ONE AT A GOOD QUALITY OR 2 AT LOW QUALITY.

Star Stats
    Starts:5 Poles:0 Wins:1 Top5\'s:4 Top10\'s:5 DNF\'s:0 Points:957.5 Rank:1st

ISOHaven is offline -Hacks Guru

You need to go back to that gamestop store and talk to that guys manager. That is completly false!

Man, with everything I've heard about gamestop on this thread alone, I'm never going to shop there.
    If the truth hurts.....CHANGE

Stephen at AeroXP is the worlds greatest piece of CRAP! I urge anyone and EVERYONE to go give him hell. He uses his authority at that site to slander and lie about people then lock the threads before any clarity can be shown.

Spartan 117 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

i don't care what they say, ill just look here at psp-hacks.com for shit like that, but ill still shop there for games, not hear BS
    lol @ Thread

© Spartan 117. 2005-2019. All rights Reserved, lol

Need X-Box 360 help, Click Here!

SirOcelot is offline -Hacks Smarty

Swear to god if that guy worked with me, I woulda told him to go back, play his DS and stop smoking that raunchy shit that he was on.

Turbotw is offline -Hacks Neophyte

HAHAHAHA. That's great man... I seriously laughed out loud...

Mitwang is offline -Hacks Guru

a 512mb mem stick at gamestop is 89.99 a 1gb mem stick on buy.com is 90.00 that means 1 penny extra for double the capacity. gamestop isnt that bad. my ebgames is worse. they have one guy there 24/7 with a squeaky voice and zits all over his face who wanted to give me 15 bucks for an unopened spiderman2 psp game 1 week after it came out. bastard

Brothers In Arms
    VISIT THE F.A.Q BEFORE YOU POST IN THE HELP SECTION!

Turbotw is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Haha Mitwang... Nobody will ever rip you off!

ISOHaven is offline -Hacks Guru

I've gotten kicked out of stores TWICE for under cutting a sales guy and taking over. I can't STAND to hear sales dicks lie to customers.

Once was in a very old store that doesn't exist anymore. It was a subsidary of Tandy (damn that's old). The second was a Circuit City. The second time I wound up building a compuer for them myself instead of them buying one at the store.
    If the truth hurts.....CHANGE

Stephen at AeroXP is the worlds greatest piece of CRAP! I urge anyone and EVERYONE to go give him hell. He uses his authority at that site to slander and lie about people then lock the threads before any clarity can be shown.

SirOcelot is offline -Hacks Smarty

Circuit City is gay noone at the one where I live knows ANYTHING about PSP or the like! I don't like lying to customers at all? Wanna know why? They're just like you and me, and I wouldn't wanna get ripped off. I had a teen come up to me and ask to buy a 512mb card. I said are you sure? I mean you can get a better deal at Best Buy. Hah don't tell my manager though :lol:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast