Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Who thinks the user agreement should be ammended?

Fetty is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

You know when you register it gives you 2 options the former of which is: "I Agree to these terms and am over or exactly 13 years of age" I believe it should be ammended to: "I Agree to these terms and am over or exactly 13 years of age and will not ask if there are any hacks to run unsigned code on (or downgrade) v1.51/1.52 PSPs nor any subsequent versions" who agrees.

Yee!

droid is offline -Hacks Smarty

lol, love the 3rd option
    <----inventor of the michaelsd boxers

greg is offline PSP-Hacks -Hacks Veteran

Haha, it's a good idea but I really don't think it'd work. Some people are still unable to comprehend the simple rule - ask for HELP in the HELP forum. They'd blindly agree to that and still ask anyway.

yea itd help if as part of registering they had to type that line into a cgi/php text box so that they're forced to read it unless of course they can type what the haven't read and instead of making it text write it on an image so they can't just copy/paste it... :D
    Yee!

madmatt is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

I dont think 2/3 the noobs on this forum even KNOW where the help forums is :P , let alone HOW TO USE SEARCH.
    I know this because Tyler knows this...

RaiderX is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

I think that when a noob registers and then isn't on for 35 days or more, their account should be deleted. Cause I hate seeing a new topic in general saying: "HELP!! Why cant my PSP play homebrew? I have 1.52!" Then they get an answer and never come back.

greg is offline PSP-Hacks -Hacks Veteran

That is a good point - clearing out idle accounts.

Fetty - I thought you meant a second check box with that text beside it. I see what you're saying now, I still am not sure how effective it'd be though.

i think that would help like the confirmation for yahoo email or something since they are forced to type it that would mean they have to understand and the asking such a question would merrit a temp ban or post deletion immediately or something similar... I just feel that i've run into a few too many of such questions though... so now im bitter... i know that while my psp was v1.5 and no homebrew or anything worked for it i never posted a thing because i read posts stating why it wouldn't work and all of that... im certain most of these "people" (if you can call them that lol) asking about v1.51/1.52 hacks and downgrades know that it won't work but think that somehow by annoying everyone it will motivate hackers to work on it... i can picture it now team xecuter sees a post saying are there any downgrades for my v1.52 psp and then they begin to cry and devote their lives to hacking it...

edit @greg: why does your post count show 16777215 when you have 510 (the best area code ever)... and can you buff my post count like that too so that everyone thinks im some sort of admin
    Yee!

ISOHaven is offline -Hacks Guru

I don't think it would do squat! Who reads those things anyway?
    If the truth hurts.....CHANGE

Stephen at AeroXP is the worlds greatest piece of CRAP! I urge anyone and EVERYONE to go give him hell. He uses his authority at that site to slander and lie about people then lock the threads before any clarity can be shown.

Spartan 117 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

i picked the third one, thought it was funny, but greg, i agree with u, too many noobies asking that crap and ISO's, hey why don't add a thing to the agreement saying that if u ask for ISO's or any illigal stuff, u will be banned, cuz im tired of ppl pm me about where to get iso's and seeing that in threads
    lol @ Thread

© Spartan 117. 2005-2019. All rights Reserved, lol

Need X-Box 360 help, Click Here!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast