Thread: Warranty Problems

BonePiler is offline -Hacks Newbie

Ok ill start off by saying that i am stupid and updated my psp to 1.51.:(
    I have the one year warranty from gamestop so i figured id return it to get a 1.5. I also have a good reason for returning it which is that i have a couple of stuck pixels. well today i went to gamestop and the bitch behind the counter said they dont replace for that. When i bought the warranty the guy said i can bring it in if i have any problem and theyll give me a new one. I looked at the contract and it pretty much doesnt cover anything. TOTAL BULLSHIT!!! So i am looking for a way i can return it if anyone has any ideas.I dont want to do anything where it wont work and then they wont give me a new one. So please help.

Spartan 117 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

don't know, but u should of bought it from Best Buy, let let u return for any reason, better hurry and grab a 1.5 cuz they are getting rare like 1.0
    lol @ Thread

© Spartan 117. 2005-2019. All rights Reserved, lol

Need X-Box 360 help, Click Here!

BonePiler is offline -Hacks Newbie

well i need a reason and proff to return it. if anyone has a gamestop warranty and returned theirs please help i dont want to be stuck without homebrew :cry: :x

Spedd3MoN103 is offline -Hacks Newbie

lol play football with your psp!
    PSP rules, and the DS drools.
    }{peace}{

lancelll is offline -Hacks Newbie

well, i kinda read this suggestion in one of the threads here. Buy one unit from COSTCO. Switch your unit with the new one and return it.

If you end up having two units, just in case they just exchange the unit, just sell the other one as a new unit.

WATCH OUT! MGS 4 IS COMING!!!

Outinthedark is offline -Hacks Smarty

Go on another day w/o her there...I called a few local Gamestop's and they said they will switch it out for ya...

If you look at the receipt they gave you they don't cover "manufacturer's defects" so make up some other excuse...I know I have returned a gamecube that had been dropped down a flight of stairs...I gathered the pieces and they exchanged it...

But yea I gave them a call...I guess you can't exchange it until Sony's Warrantee is up....which is a year from date of purchase...I looked at a friends warantee and it "clearly" states to the day the Sony's warantee ends Gamestop's begins...EB's is the same...

So talk to Sony...i guess...or get a job and but more PSP games