Thread: Get The Most Out Of Your PSP (source gamespress)

RIPCLAW is offline -Hacks Newbie

Get The Most Out Of Your PSP

Datel's Get Connected unlocks your PlayStation Portable's potential...

July 7th, 2005 - It's the ultimate media management utility for the PSP. Datel's Get Connected includes everything you need to manage your files with ease.

Using the supplied USB cable and MAX Media software, you can connect your PSP to your PC and archive your game saves on your computer's hard drive for later use. You can also transfer MP3s and video files to your PSP for music and movies on the move, or even copy digital photos onto your handheld, to show your friends and family without having to print them out. You can also connect your PSP to your PlayStation 2 and store your PS2 saves on your handheld's memory stick.

And that's not all. Datel's dedicated website, www.codejunkies.com, will soon have its own PSP online community where Get Connected users can upload and download game saves. Think you're the best? Now's your chance to prove it – complete that game in double-quick time and upload your save to the Codejunkies server so others can see the fruits of your efforts. Look out too for Power Saves, exclusive downloadable save files containing in-built cheats such as infinite lives, infinite ammunition, every vehicle unlocked, all levels and more.

Datel's Managing Director Michael Connors said, "With Get Connected, you can get the most out of the PSP's gaming and multimedia capabilities. It's a must for anyone with a PSP and a PC".

Get Connected! Hits the shelves on the PSP's launch day, in both the UK and the US. It costs £9.99 or $14.99, and is also available from
    www.codejunkies.com

Features
    Supports avi, mpg, mpeg, vob, wmv, mov, mpe, 3gp and mp4 video files.
    Supports MP3 and AC3 file types.
    Supports JPG3 images.
    Connects to the CodeJunkies server and downloads game saves.
    Detects, downloads and installs updates through your PC's internet connection.

I'm back!

ISOHaven is offline -Hacks Guru

That product is old. Came out right after the release of the PSP.

Actualy I would NOT recommend that product as the Action Replay will be out soon and it comes with the same stuff. I'm "pretty sure" it comes with the same media software.
    If the truth hurts.....CHANGE

Stephen at AeroXP is the worlds greatest piece of CRAP! I urge anyone and EVERYONE to go give him hell. He uses his authority at that site to slander and lie about people then lock the threads before any clarity can be shown.

i know but it is official now, it gave me a feeling that sony is ok with homebrew stuff, so let hope there is more to come our way of thinking in the homebrew world.
    Because when this came out we are already doing it ;)

this story i posted came on gamepress on the 03-07-2005 and i was just letting you know that it gave me a feeling that the are going to accept the thirtparty homebrew.
    this would be good news for us.

But this was just my way of thinking when i was reading it ;)
    i also posted it for the new rookies on this forum. ;)
    l
    I'm back!

Ok with homebrew? Technicaly this isn't homebrew. It's all PC based. I'm sure $ony encurages developers to build PC and/or MAC apps that compliment the PSP.

Not to mention the fact $ony is getting paid royalties from it.

Stephen at AeroXP is the worlds greatest piece of CRAP! I urge anyone and EVERYONE to go give him hell. He uses his authority at that site to slander and lie about people then lock the threads before any clarity can be shown.

I know this ain't homebrew,
    But i remember that this started with a Homebrew idea,
    well i could have it wrong but hè nobody is perfect ;)
    I'm back!

I wish they would hurry the hell up with Action Replay!!!!