Thread: Do not use Conan Nes Rom game!

AkirċXxx is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Started up Conan, got a grey screen for about 3 seconds, PSP turns off, turn it back on memory card says 0kb, i was like what the fuck, Songs are still there, pictures are still there, but none of the games save i did would come up nor would the emulators. All in all Just lost a fucking 150 dollar gig card for some bullshit ass conan game for the nintendo. Just a heads up to avoid this rom unless you want to loose 150 bucks and over 40 hours of game play on untold legends.

OMFG wow so pissed...Lost all songs, lost all the Xxx pics of my girl, and i forgot about the Jpeg image i made of all the regular nintendo and sega codes i made. Wow i shoulda just went to bed, i had to play that stupid rom. Welp back to putting this stuff back on i guess. Just a heads up to everyone, if you play a NES rom and you get a grey screen, push the L button or Home button as fast as you can, dont let it sit there...

SONY_PSP_DUDE is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Just format it. Save your files first. You paid $150 for a 1gb ms. I got my 1 gb for $86. Thats with one day shipping.

Star Stats
    Starts:5 Poles:0 Wins:1 Top5\'s:4 Top10\'s:5 DNF\'s:0 Points:957.5 Rank:1st

Just format it. Save your files first. You paid $150 for a 1gb ms. I got my 1 gb for $86. Thats with one day shipping.

You cant save the data off a corrupted memory stick, wth are you talking about? All i could do was format it, but still i lost my level 40 knight with 800k gold and all my pics and music and other saves, like my hotshots golf save, and wipeout, lost all that just cause i spent 3 seconds trying to boot a Conan rom for the NES. And unlike ur Mem stick you payed 86 bucks for, im jsut glad mine comes with a 3 year warranty at least.

SONY_PSP_DUDE is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

My ms came from amazon so its not used or messed up. You probably got yours at gamestop where every things overpriced. I wouldnt pay $150 for one with or with out a warranty. I always back up my major files so if my ms corrupts i can format it and put them back on it.

Star Stats
    Starts:5 Poles:0 Wins:1 Top5\'s:4 Top10\'s:5 DNF\'s:0 Points:957.5 Rank:1st

ISOHaven is offline -Hacks Guru

Exactly. I would backup your stick from time to time. I know that doesn't do you any good now but it will do you good in the future.
    If the truth hurts.....CHANGE

Stephen at AeroXP is the worlds greatest piece of CRAP! I urge anyone and EVERYONE to go give him hell. He uses his authority at that site to slander and lie about people then lock the threads before any clarity can be shown.

RaiderX is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

I beat (NOT BETA!) untold legends and my Knight is at level 45 or something. I cant wait till UL 2. U didnt miss much though. UL gets reppetitive cause all the battles eem the same.

Beta? Isn't that game out?

Stephen at AeroXP is the worlds greatest piece of CRAP! I urge anyone and EVERYONE to go give him hell. He uses his authority at that site to slander and lie about people then lock the threads before any clarity can be shown.

RaiderX is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

OOPS! TYPO! I meant to type "beat"

Oh ok. I tried to figure it out but I couldn't :D