Thread: PSP conectivity to PS2 - Save files HELP!!!

Ob-Shaky is offline -Hacks Newbie

I was wondering if you could transfer saves between the PS2 and the PSP and just found that is possible.

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/256437.asp

From the item description it should be possible using their disc so I believe with some software it should be possible.

Any ideas?
    '

dcp2k4 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

it seems like u need you pc on and an internet connection but idunno theres another program that lets you runalmost all files from your pc on to yout ps2 via cable and software and vise versa i dont see why youd want to use ure psp tho to hold ps2 game saves ud have to bring a disc cable and psp whereevr u got to use it

Fuel is offline -Hacks Newbie

Action Replay Max Evolution allows you to put file and take them off the PSP, also if you have the MC exploit and the newest Keylauncher has a browser in it.

RaiderX is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Wouldn't it be a whole lot easier to carry aroung that small square inch plastic card that hold memory? Whats that thing called...? Or right, A MEMORY CARD!

Ob-Shaky is offline -Hacks Newbie

not quite guy above me...

The thing is to be able to download the PS2 save files from the internet, for example, I finished God of War but in order to view all the secrets I must finish the game in God mode witch frankly I dont have the time or find quite fustrating as normal enemies kill you with 3 hits so I prefer to download the save files from lets say gamefaqs and then transfer them to my memory card. Also It can be use to transfer the saves and store them in the PC where you have almost "infinite" space to store ps2 save files.

I surely would like to store my lvl90 FInal Fantasy X or my Final Fantasy X-2 100% unlocked just in case Sony questionably reliable mem cards fail.

But anyways I was reading the reviews off the EB site and one of them explains that the item in question comes with a USB cable A-B and 2 minidisc, one that have the software for the PC and the other to put on the PS2 for the file transfer feature.

So what I need is the second disc. If anyone knows something about the disc my MSN is choked_victim@hotmail.com