Thread: firmware

Storm is offline -Hacks Smarty

The pal Aussie psp isnt too far away now but I got tot hinking what version firmware will it have?
    Whats the current version for the US firmware, is it 1.50 that you have the choice of upgrading to 1.51 or 1.52 or is it now a standard 1.52 that comes with your psp?
    Like everyone else I dont want updated firmware, 1.50 will do nicely, so I'am thinking if it is a higher version, maybe even 1.53, it might be worth buying a US or jap psp now that has older 1.50 firmware.

eggtart is offline -Hacks Newbie

aussie and euro ver might turn out to be 1.52+
    maybe 1.6
    lol

ISOHaven is offline -Hacks Guru

It will AT LEAST be v1.51 if not more like eggtart mentioned. You will be out of luck if you buy one localy to you.

You're best bet if you don't care about UMD movies (for a while) is to buy one online from a place like Ebay where they advertise the firmware version.
    If the truth hurts.....CHANGE

Stephen at AeroXP is the worlds greatest piece of CRAP! I urge anyone and EVERYONE to go give him hell. He uses his authority at that site to slander and lie about people then lock the threads before any clarity can be shown.

Storm is offline -Hacks Smarty

Ok then, maybe I should be looking at buying a jap or US psp then, whats the current firmware version on them and whats the advantage/disadvantges between the two if any.
    Thanks.